Chapter 12: Y/n vs 096.

==Continuation==
Y/n:"Damn. That looks like me on a Monday morning"

Your ears start twitching and you start to hear footsteps coming in your direction and those very footsteps were coming at you fast. Considering the possibility of another containment breach. You transform and immediately after your done. The door flies at you pushing you against the wall before another powerful force sends you through the very same wall.

You roll on the ground Abit before stopping and you look up.

Y/n:"Oh. So you were real"

You are staring at the creature you saw on the computer. It was looking at you with it's elongated jaw open, It sent chills up your spine honestly.

Y/n:"Well then show me what you can-'

Before you could finish your sentence you are punched extremely hard and you almost fall to the ground. Another white hand comes your way but you catch it before it could grab your head. You snap the long fingers and push the hand away then you tackle 096 through another wall and you throw him away as he crashes on a support beam breaking a good portion of it.

Y/n:"Don't play with me!"

You turn to walk away.

096:*Screams!*

Y/n:"Wait your still up?"

You turn around and are slammed into the ground by 096's fists. 096 raises his fists and he hits you three more times before the mark on your head starts to glow crimson red and everything around you starts to move slower than usual.

Y/n:'Oh?'

You are hit again but in slower motion.

Y/n:*Cough* 'Nice'

You move your head to the side dodging the incoming attack and you dig your hand into the earth ripping out a rock the size of your hand. You hit the rock against 096's head with almost all of your force and to your surprise it only caused a large wound on it's head and the skull was perfectly fine. But your attack managed to push 096 off of you.

Y/n:"Look buddy. Just relax"

096 gets up and he screams at you.

Y/n:"You should take a mint first though"

096 runs at you but thanks to the slightly slowed speed you were able to dodge him and you grabbed his torso then suplex 096 into the ground. His head going into the ground. You twist your upper body in place then 096 gets up again. He runs into you sending you through another wall and he follows up by kicking your through another as you landed. 096 screams and you get up.

You hold your head and your skull was cracked. This was surprising since you had never been hurt while like this before. 096 covers his face and he starts crying, trying to calm himself down.

Kondraki:"7403! What happened?"

Kondraki asks standing beside you. You look to your side and Jack along with multiple other researchers were staring at you.

Y/n:"That computer showed me a picture of a naked white guy with no balls then he came out of nowhere and started to attack me"

Jack:"How did 079 manage to get a picture of 096? But we made sure all the pictures were deleted. The 05 entrusted the best of the best to get rid of all of them"

Kondraki:"Well 096 is angry and we don't have a way to calm him down"

Y/n:"Some words of advice would be nice"

???:"Of course. 096 is self conscious about it's appearance, it is considered extremely shy and when someone views it's face it goes into a state of rage and it will not calm down until whoever saw it is dead. 096 is extremely powerful, durable, can regenerate and feels almost no pain"