Chapter 22: Chaotic encounter

Hello! Thanks for reading once again and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter aswell.

I wanna explain about that new appearance of yours I showed.

It's not something permanent, it will only occur when you overuse an overwhelming amount of your powers. Those horns will appear to better distribute your power and your skin becomes pale due to your skin pigments being altered. The others were able to recognize you because you were back to normal.

Now enjoy!
______________________

Y/n:'So this is the place?'

You ask walking up a hill, You look down and all that is visible are various trees and nothing more.

Y/n:'This is gonna take longer than I thought!'

You think whilst stretching then you jump off the hill, You dig your heels into the earth reducing your speed while the combat boots you wore remained okay and when you reach a certain distance you jump off and quickly shift into sprinting through the trees.

Y/n:'Where the hell are they?'

You slide under a fallen tree, you roll and jump high in the air. Jumping above the forest.

Y/n:"Now where?"

You ask putting a hand above your eyes to block the sun, You look around for Abit then you sigh and fall back down on your back leaving some cracks on the ground.

Y/n:"This is going to take forever!"

You complain on your back with a not so excited expression. You stand up scratching the back of your head and you feel something wet, Looking at it you notice that it's your blood. You look back and you had fallen on formerly protruding rock.

Y/n:"I should be more careful"

You sit up and put the same hand on your face forgetting it had blood.

Y/n:"Ugh!"

You remove your hands and open your eyes to wipe away the blood.

Y/n:"Hold up"

You stop your hand and start looking around. Everything had turned grey and you could see some faint greenish flames coming out of the trees. You look around some more and see a bigger brown flame behind a tree.

Y/n:'Yet again, I am left confused'

You wipe off the blood and everything has gone back to normal.

Y/n:'So it only works with blood on my eyes'

You think while running at the tree with the hidden figure, You poke your head to stare at the unsuspecting individual.

Y/n:"Hello!"

You shout putting up your most friendly face.

SCP 1000:Big foot