Biography

As promised here's a bio but before we start, Have a little chapter.

{Cafeteria}

Most of the staff had left because new SCP were being brought into the foundation, Almost everyone needs to be prepared incase of a breach since there were a few keter among them.

But there was a decent number of people inside of the cafeteria, The door opens and you walk in yawning. Your eyes open and you stare at the people infront of you.

Y/n:"You have got to be kidding me"

You say in disbelief dodging the body of a candy monster that bursts upon contact with the wall.

Abel:"You think your little army can handle me?"

Abel says slashing horizontally cutting more in half.

SCP 2396:Miss sweetie.

Miss sweetie:"Ugh! You boys are always messy!"

She claims as more candy monsters run at Abel, You look to the side and you see different people who you assume are SCP aswell staring at the two but the unfortunate thing is that you only knew Iris who upon seeing you waves.

You wave back.

Clef:"You are just on time"

Clef appears beside you sending shivers throughout your entire body. You didn't notice him at all.

Clef:"You either get used to them or settle their disputes"

Y/n:"What sort of circus is this?"

Clef smiles playing his Ukelele(I'll be honest I had no idea how to wire ukulele, Honestly I wanted to leave it at yokelele or Yuoukele, Those are a few examples. I sat for like 3 minutes trying to write it on my own till I decided to use Google)

Clef:"This is Alpha-9, Your team"

{The Biography Of Y/n}

Name: Y/n L/n.

Age: 21.

Number: SCP 7403.

Class: Archon(hypothesized)/Thaumiel.

Height:6'0.

Appearance:
Yourself but lean and slightly shredded, Here's an example of you.

Appearance: Yourself but lean and slightly shredded, Here's an example of you