Chapter 18: Possible SCP encounter

|30 minutes later|

Clouds of dust quickly rise from the ground as you peddle on the bicycle with speeds that the vehicle shouldn't be able to move at.

Y/n:"I can't stop!"

You could hear various helicopters flying in your direction so you started peddling faster.

Y/n:"Why do more keep showing up?!"

You shout in frustration.

30 minutes ago you had dealt with all of the G.O.C that had shower up and after that you dealt with 50 more and more kept showing up but you dealt with them alone. You had become way stronger than last time.

Your anger had subsided and you had turned back to normal, You got on your bike and started to peddle away but the G.O.C had started chase.

Bullets start to rain behind you as you keep peddling. You crash into a rock and the bike flies into a river as you fall on your butt.

Y/n:"Fuck!"

|With the foundation|

2 hours had passed after Y/n's brutal beat down and the news reached the foundation very fast. To say a majority of them were horrified was an understatement.

Clef:"Now that is what I call art"

Clef says playing his ukelele, he wasn't too fazed by the graphic pictures infront of him.

Gears:"You truly have no soul, Clef"

Clef:"Why are you mad at me for? Whatever that anomaly is clearly made our job easier by removing a good number of  G.O.C"

Light:"But who's to say it won't do the same to our people?"

Clef:"Well simple, we'll send in a good team to deal with it. I suggest we send in the cyborgs"

Bright:"Sorry buddy but they're busy. Those two sea creatures are at it again and they were needed..... Now I want some sea food"

Bright comments causing Clef to sigh in frustration and turn to light.

Clef:"Hey Light, Where's Epon at?"

Light:"You know you still aren't allowed to see her after your last stunt, right?"

Clef:"Well what was I supposed to do?! As a parent I was supposed to be worried about my daughter!"

Bright:"I don't understand what sort of threat Y/n was to her that you had to break his nose"

Kondraki:"Poor kid was eating when you did it, I felt sorry seeing the soda come out of his nose once your punch landed"

Clef:"The brat deserved it"

Light:"No he didn't"

Bright:"Or did you perhaps attack him cause your daughter was talking about him abit too much?"

Bright quips then Clef turns to face Jack and Clef did not look calm.

Clef:"What are you implying, Jack?"

Bright:"I mean he is one of the few guys that can actually see her without any problem. So it's normal she talks about him or wait"

Bright's face turns to one of shock and excitement.

Bright:"Do you believe your daughter likes Y/-!"

Dr Bright is interrupted by Clef punching him in the face and knocking him out.

Gears simply stares at the two shaking his head.

Gears:"Now that Jack is occupied. Let's discuss SCP 7403 or Y/n"