Shower

Smut warning and talk of rape

She pushes me against the cold tile and continues kissing my collar bone. I run my fingers through her auburn locks. I let out soft moans as the mix of warm shower rain and Aprils delicate kisses hit me. She moves on to my boobs as she sucks one and flicks the other nipple, causing me to wince. For a virgin in both genders, she's good. I put my right leg around her waist and pull her closer to me.

She puts her right leg on the lip of the tub and our pussies are face to face. Or lip to lip I guess. She begins grinding on my pussy, causing me to moan louder. She joins my moaning and we howl in anticipation.

"Ughhh faster Lex faster ugh oh my uhhh fast!" She moans into my ear. She lays her head on my shoulder and let's her hips go crazy. She lets one hand travel down and flick our clits which are right next to each other.

"Ahhhuuuggghhhh!" I scream out for her. I dig my nails into her back and grab her ass tightly. I feel my climax approaching so I quicken my pace. This speeds April up too and we soon cum together. We whimper together, heads resting on each others shoulders. I take my leg off her hip and back into the shower.

I try and wash myself but I can't keep my eyes off April. I try and stop myself but before I know it I'm back making out with her. She's so desirable and I just can't help myself. Just then I hear Meredith screaming my name. The bathroom swings open and she walks in searching for me. I push April down to the floor of the tub so she is out of Meredith's view.

"Yes Mer?" I ask her, peeping through the shower curtain.

"We're all going to Joe's. Wanna come? I know you had a lot to drink last night but you can have a little more."

"No I'm good I'm just gonna shower and go to bed early." I say as I put my leg over Aprils shoulder.

"Ok whatever you say. Also Alex said he wanted to talk to you. Something about apologizing. What did he do?" Shit. Of course he didn't tell Meredith what he did. I can't believe he remembered. He was so shit faced that I let it pass but the fact he remembers. No.

"Uh yeah um last night he uh tried to have sex with me but I didn't want to and I kept trying to push him off but he wouldn't stay off. April actually came in and punched him." I say giggling.

"Omg Lex why didn't you tell me?" She cries out is sadness for her little sister. "He's such an ass!"

"Yeah I know, I know." Just then I feel something touching my very raw clit. I look down and see April looking up at me innocently as she licks my pussy up and down. I quietly moan as I look back up at Meredith. She raises an eyebrow but doesn't question it.

"Ok well I'll see you later hon." She says as she exits. April takes this as her que to go fast, making me grip her hair and pushing her face further into my lips. I scream moan, probably heard by the whole household but I don't care. All I care about is right here, right now. I start grinding my hips into her mouth and she enters me with her tongue.

"UGHHHHH APRIL KEPNER YOURE SO GOOD FUCK UGHHHH!" I scream loud enough to break the windows. I hope they've left by now. I moan louder and louder and feel my walls clench around her tongue. I feel my climax encroaching and my legs start to shake. She goes faster and faster until I cover her face in my release.

"Oh my fuck!" I moan out in awe. I take my leg off her shoulder and she stands up to face me. She kisses me, letting me taste myself on her. I part our lips again to finish cleaning myself. I wash my hair quickly then get a loofah, put some soap on it, and rub myself down. I look over at April who's biting her lip and staring at me.

I finish getting washed and let April have her turn under the water. I stare at her as the water drips down her face and into her mouth. It's so hot I can't keep my cool. I don't want to keep my hands off of her but if I fucked her again, we would never leave the shower.

She finishes and we step out of the shower into the bathroom. We wrap our designated towels around ourselves and go to our rooms. I quickly run up the stairs so I won't be away from April for too long. I throw on a big shirt, socks, underwear, and some pajama pants. I throw my hair up in the towel and rush down the stairs.

I barge into Aprils room who only has a pair of lacy black panties on. I lay across her bed, watching her get changed.

"I'm starving!" She says as she puts a pink shirt on.

"Me too. I could eat a fucking horse. What are the chances there is any food in the house?"

"Slim to none. Wanna order out?" She says as she pulls up some very tiny pajama shorts.

"Oh yes! Chinese?" I say, tilting my head in question.

"Yes!" She says grabbing and bringing me downstairs.