Chinese Food

We make our way down stairs and into the kitchen. I fish around in a junk drawer for a take out menu.

"So what should we get?" I ask April who is sitting on the island.

"I want lo mein! What about you."

"I think I want beef and broccoli." I say as I join her on the counter. I reach off the landline and dial the number. I put it up to my ear as it rings and April puts her hand on my inner thigh. I'm stomach flips and I try to calm myself down as the lady picks up.

"Hello, Mr. Chows, what can I get you?"

"Uh yes um can I get an order of lo mein noodles and beef and broccoli?"

"Yes is that all?"

"Yes thank you." By now Aprils hand is almost at my pussy, which is definitely drenched by now.

"Pick up or delivery?" She reaches her hand to my waist band I plunges her hand into my underwear. She begins to softly trace my pussy and I flinch at her chilled hands.

"Delivery," I moan. "Definitely delivery!"

"Ok address?"

"303 Comstock Street!" I squeak out.

"Ok we'll be there in 25 minutes." I hang the phone up and April pushes me onto my back on the island. She gets on her knees on the floors and pulls my pants down to my ankles. She's met face to face with my soaking wet pussy and she goes mouth first.

She sucks on my clit and I wrap my legs around her neck. She moves on to my entrance and starts licking around it until she shoves her tongue in. My hips buck up as she takes her thumb and starts rubbing my clit, increasing in speed. I moan as I arch my back, screaming her name.

"APRIL FUCK OH MY GOSH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I scream as I feel my walls clench around her beautiful tongue. "I-I-I-M-M GON-N-N-N-A-A CU-M-M-M!" I stutter out as she removes her tongue before i climax.

"No no no no please! Please baby please. Please please please." I look up at her smiling as I whine for her mouth. She goes back down I slowly rubs my clit.

"FASTER PLEASE APRIL!" I holler as I shove my pussy into her face. "Pleaseeee!" I whine. She takes my words and quickens her pace. She replaces her hand with her mouth and sucks my clit. She takes her now free hand and traces my entrance slowly. She takes two fingers and submerges them inside me as I scream out. She starts thrusting them in and out faster and faster until my legs are shaking and the neighbors probably know her name by heart.

"You going to cum?" She asks me as I tighten my grasp on her hair.

"YES YES OH FUCK YES-S-S-S!" I scream as her fingers get covered in my sweet release. She quickly takes them out and puts her mouth in there place to drink it straight from the source.

Once my legs stop shaking and she's finished all my cum, I sit up and smile at her.

"Fuck." I moan out. "You're so hot." I say, trying to hop off the counter but falling to the ground because of how week my legs are. We laugh and April picks me up and I try and stabilize myself. She picks up my pants and I slide them back on. We then hear the doorbell ring and April takes it upon herself to answer it. I open the fridge and take two beers out as I hobble over to the living room. April takes the bag from the delivery boy and walks over to me.

"Living room?" She asks me. I nod my head and we flop down on the couch. I lay my legs across her lap and grab a beer off the table. I slam the cap on the table and it pops off. "That was really hot," she says laughing. I take a sip and reach for the beef and broccoli. I cuddle up to her as she reaches for the tv remote and switches it on.

We sit in the living room watching crime shows and eating Chinese food until 11:00 when we both decide it's time to go upstairs. My eyes are already falling shut as I climb up the stairs with her right behind me.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" I ask her as she grabs my hand to hold in hers.

"Of course." She says as we walk down the hallway to my door. We climb up the 5 stairs and I crash onto the bed. April climbs in next to me and strokes me hair as I melt into her arms. She pulls the blankets over us and holds me.

"So, what are we?" I ask as I bring the blankets up to my chin.

"What do you mean?"

"Like are we girlfriends?" I say, turning to face her.

"We just spent all day fucking. That doesn't sound like friends to me. I thought from when we kissed outside Joes that we were together." She says giggling.

"Good." I say, burying my head in to her chest. "I want to be your girlfriend."