Heaven

I know I said I wasn't going to make another part but I can't help myself.

I quickly sign the discharge papers and grab my bags. I rush out the ICU without a goodbye to anyone. To only person I need to see is Lexie. I rush up to the med cart on the second floor. I quickly put my pin in and grab any meds I see.

I shove them into my bag and dart out the exit. I run the three blocks home and burst into the house. Luckily, no one is home. I run up the stairs and into Lexie's room/attic.

I toss my bag onto the bed and search through her dresser. I come across her favorite shirt. A purple t-shirt with a little pocket on the right side. I take my clothes off and slide it on. I turn to my bag of meds and open each container. I place a few of each pills in my hand as I examine the bottles. I know most of them but others I have no idea what they do. I look down at my handful of pill, all different colors and sizes. I smile. I smile wider than I have since Lexie died. I know with one motion I'll be with Lexie once again.

I throw the pills back into my mouth and choke them back. I move the bag off the bed and get in. I lay on Lexies side, breathing in the pillow she used to lay her head on. It still smells like her sweet vanilla perfume. I bury my head in it and let the toxins filling my stomach take over.

A bright light shines in my eyes and I wake up distraught. I shake violently as my head spins. 'Did I fail? Did I fail killing my self! I'm still here! My Lexie!' Runs through my head. I try to adjust my eyes until I realize it's not the pen light or a doctor. It's a huge, blinding, gorgeous light, rising me from Mer's house.

As my body rises I finally see her. The one I've been searching for. The love of my life. The only one I've ever truly loved. Alexandra Caroline Grey.

"April." She says with a smile on her face. "I've been waiting for you mio amore ." I run into her arms and I'm once again met with the sweet smell of her. I wrap my arms around her, tighter than ever before, for now I fear I might lose her again.

"I love you Lexie!" I whisper into her hair, tears streaming down my face.

"I love you April." She says hugging me tightly, glowing like an angel. "I want to be with you for all of eternity, starting right now. You are forever the love of my life."

A/N: Ok ok this is the end I swear. Unless I do a Lapril: Afterlife edition! I'm kidding.