11 ~ I have the Roar.

A/N: Quick note, this chapter contains a lot that is important to the plot and backstory. All questions are answered in this chapter. :)

I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his shoulders and putting my head to his chest. A few seconds later His arms snaked around my waist and we stood there in that perfect, blissful moment.

But of course it was interrupted, A horn Blew from the Mound. We broke from our sweet embrace and chuckled awkwardly.

"we should-" Edmund began to speak gesturing in the direction of the noise

"head back" I finished his sentence, and we made our way over.

"Ah! Amy, Edmund!" Susan Exclaimed as we entered the tomb. "Caspian wants to see all of us about something, he sent me to fetch you two"

"what does he want to see us about?" Edmund asked his sister.

"He said something about being worried that we don't have the numbers to attack" She answered. Then gave us a shrug just as we arrived in the chamber where Caspian was waiting with Peter, Lucy, Trumpkin and Reepicheep.

They were gathered around the cracked stone table, Peter was staring down Caspian with a rather annoyed look about him. while lucy , trumpkin and Reepicheep were discussing something seemingly bemusing across the fractured slab of stone.

"Now that you are all here, " he began, and the room grew silent in apprehension of his thoughts "I am worried that our forces are not strong enough, the Telmarines are to big of a threat to us, I do not think it is wise to continue our plan of striking their castle."

I noticed Edmund look at me, as we made eye contact he nodded his head, gesturing that I should speak up. I supposed he was right, I did have the roar and maybe it could help us in our conquest over the Telmarines. 

My train of thought was shattered by Peter's loud reply "That's ridiculous! if we do this right we could seriously weaken their numbers without much of a decrease in ours"

"Caspian's right, Peter!" Lucy Protested "even though the Narnians are brave and mighty warriors you cant ignore the facts, were outnumbered, maybe fifty to one"

"were stuck, whatever we do we face terrible odds" Caspian announced.

"Not Exactly" I spoke up for the first time, All eyes drew to me and a shocked silence filled the air.

Peter laughed as if I had said something stupid "what on earth do you mean Amy, you heard them!" I could tell he was agitated at being shot down, so I didn't take this too personally.

"just listen to her" Insisted Edmund and nodded at me, with a rather adorable yet reassuring smile. 

"I know why I'm here, why I was brought to Narnia. Just like you Four, A prophecy." I gestured to the three befuddled siblings "I Have the roar. I know I can help You defeat the Telmarines." 

A brief silence of disbelief hung around the group, not just their doubt, mine also. Even though I knew the prophecy to be true, it all seemed unreal. Everything. Narnia, Magic, Aslan, Kings and Queens... Edmund. 

"its true, she's the one." Edmund said when he saw the disbelief written on the faces of the others. "that tree falling over at the gorge, It was Amy." He said stepping forward "Lucy had a dream in which Aslan himself, told her that it was not him who helped us."

"I believe you." Trumpkin spoke up over the shocked silence, which only caused more surprise as he was the last Narnian anyone would ever think would believe in a prophecy. "I knew there was something strange about you the moment I saw you," He stuttered  "I-in a good way of course." I smiled at his cute attempt at affection.