Chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

I hope everyone of you must have read my announcement on Monday in wattpad and insta story. This week was very hectic and I was mostly away from online too. Only yesterday evening and today morning, I got time to write this chapter and it got expanded to one more chapter. I have some finishing work in it and will post Chapter 34 along with a surprise update when this chapter reaches 1K read . For now enjoy this chapter.

Love

R.K. Tejaswi.

~~~~~~~~~~

Veda

What should I teach her today?

I opened the browser app on my mobile and searched for the art class syllabus online. So far I haven't followed any proper pattern and have been teaching her what all I know from the basics. But hereon planning to follow with a proper curriculum.

The screen overlaid with an incoming call and I was surprised to see a call from Darshana. "Hello, Shana! Match eppadi pochu?"

"Super ah pochu and I won. All Thanks to you." She replied with excitement but something was missing in her tone.

"Wow!! That's great news."

"It is!!" She paused for a while. "But I'm so tired. Neenga soli kodutha stretches ellam pannen apo kooda knees, thighs, calves, arms, shoulders, ella joints and muscles laiyum valikuthu." She started whining and unable to control my laughter, I bursted out. "Naan inga valikuthu nu solren neenga enna sirikurenga!!"

"Ma, athu practise illama pana appadi ma thaan valikum. Ithuku munnadi eppo ippadi vilaiyaadi irukenga?"

"Eppavum illa." I could imagine her pout.

"Rest edutha nalla seri ayidum, ma. Hot water pack nalla pain point la vechu othadam thanga." I still don't know what she thinks about me. If it is the same as mine, I could have shipped her here and taken care of her.

"Hmm. Naan inaiku leave eduthukava?"

I bit my lips to control my smile. "Sure ma. Ithu ellam enna ketukitu, inform panna pothum. Naan enna school Headmaster ah permission keka?"

"Okiee. Thank you." She cheerfully chirped before wishing me goodbye and disconnecting the call.

I blew out a heavy sigh and left my room to inform Selvam Anna that Darshana won't be arriving tonight. I really don't know why she is always asking for permission and giving excuses. It's not her work place but a place for her to explore what she wants to learn. I got to the bottom of the staircase and was above to go towards his room when the doorbell rang.

Usually, it used to be mommy or Selvam Anna who checked the door. It has always been either Nemi Uncle or Girish or Doctor, and only recently Darshana joined the list. Selvam Anna came out to check but I asked him to wait and went to check on the door. As I guessed it was Dr Durairaj and I opened the door for him.

"Hello doctor, ulla vaanga enna sudden ah?" I gave him the way to enter but along with him Girish also stepped into the house. "Unnai yaar inga ipo vara sonathu?" I blocked the way for him.

"Veda, relax. Girish ulla varatum namma pesalam." Dr Durairaj pressed my shoulder and I took a deep breath before letting Girish inside the house. "Selvam, enga ellarukum oru coffee ready panna mudiyum ah?" He asked Selvam Anna who brought two glasses of water for the Doctor and Girish. He made himself comfortable at home and gestured at me to sit next to him. "How are you feeling now, Veda?"

"No hysteric episodes doctor. Actually, Darshana has been visiting me for the past two weekends. So, I feel calmed." A smile appeared on my face, recollecting the way she held my hand as I held the brush and made those paint strokes. "With her help, I am now able to make strokes."