Chapter 41

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies,
Wanted to say this when started to resume the updation of AA but forgot to mention. My regular length for writing a chapter is 2k to 2.5k words. Whenever I cross this range and if there is a possibility to slipt, I make it as two chapters. If there is no possibility to split, some chapters go beyond 3K words. Likewise until Chapter 63 the chapters might range from 2K to 3.5K words. From Chapter 64 it might range from 4k to 5.5k words.

This chapter is around 2.1k words. Hope you all will like this, if so please fo vote and comment.
Will post the next chapte when this reaches 1k reads. Thanks for increasing the pace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hridhay

Why is she looking at me like she is seeing me for the first time? Did she learn about anything?

"Apo avaru unkita ethuvum solalaiya?" She took a step away from me.

"Illa." I lied. It was him who shared the information through Girish. If I tell the truth she would ask me more questions that might lead to the truth being revealed if she hadn't learned it already.

"Apo nee Darshana inga vanthuta nu thaan vanthu iruka. Engala paaka ellaam varala." Kaveri Mami crossed her arms and looked the other way.

"Acho mami, appadi ellam illa." I held her shoulders and made me turn towards me. Though I have visited her only a couple of times, every time she has treated me equally to Kailash. "Naanga adutha masam varutha irunthom athukula Darshana inaike vanthuta. Athuvum oru vithathula nallathan poochu."

"Seri, Seri ipovaachum varanum nu thonuche." One of the house maids brought three tumblers of water on a try and Kaveri Mami offered me one before the maid went to serve water for Ashok and Girish. "Neenga enna anga irunthutu ulla vanga." Kaveri mami invited them in. "Ellarum mathiyam sapteengala?"

"Haan ma, naanga flight laiye saptom." Ashok anna responded to her.

"Seri, vanthu ukarunga. Konja nerathula avarum Kailash vanthuduvavo." She invited us to the living area. "Apuram eppadi iruka, vela ellam eppadi poguthu."

We had some catch up talks but Darshana was uncharacteristically silent and just observing us. "Nee Veda oda Kootali thaane? Veda Eppadi irukan?" Kaveri Mami asked Girish and Darshana looked between them in confusion.

"Nalla irukan, ma." He replied and Darshana opened her mouth to ask something but I interrupted her. "Darshi, unkita konjam pesanum." I looked at Kaveri Mami. "Mami, oru anju nimisham vanthudurom."

I held Darshana's hand and walked her towards the front porch. "Hridhay, kai ah vidu, ellarum enna nenaipanga?" She pulled my hands away from her.

"Enna oru mari different ah behave panra?" Each time she behaves differently it's killing me.

"Namma eppavum office la oru mari veetla oru mari thaane irupom. Inga unnoda relatives irukanga avanga munnadi eppadi nadanthukanum oh appadi thaan nadanthukuren." She crossed her arms and stepped down the stairs of the front porch.

Yes we behave differently according to the place but there is something that has changed in her. I followed her and held her hand to twirl her towards me. "I don't care what others think. Neethu afternoon ippadi thaan Dhanya va pathi solala nu enkita vithiyasama behave panna. Ippovum appadi thaan panra enna aachu?"

"Pakathu veedu yaarodathu, Hridhay?" She looked up at me and locked my eyes.

I looked behind her at the house neighbouring Karunakaran mama's house. I took a deep breath and prepared myself to answer her questions. If I'm late and she has already learnt everything, I should better be prepared for anything. "En Amma oda veedu thaan."