Chapter 39

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies,
Hope you are all doing good. I completely finished writing AA and now proofreading the chapters. Proofread and uploaded until Chapter 50, the remaining 18 chapters and epilogue will be completed in a day or two.
I always ask you all to read only when you are free but if you all take 5 days to give 1K reads for a chapter, then when have 30 more chapter. Do the calculation for yourself and see how far will it take for the book to complete.

The next chapter will be updated when this chapter reaches 1K. Please do vote and comment your views.
Thank you
RKT
~~~~~~~~~~~

Darshana

Before I turn insane, I should get away from both Hridhay and Veda as soon as possible.

One thing in which I behave uncharacteristic of me is when it comes to Hridhay and Veda. The three main elements, mind, body and soul, are in chaos whenever I'm next to them. I should be maintaining only friendship with Hridhay and secretly crushing on Veda but beyond my control it's getting deeper with both.

I'm away from them, I missed my dinner and breakfast with Hridhay and art class and lunch with Veda. I should be normal or missing them to a certain level. But the moments I'm staying away from them are kind of killing me which shouldn't be when I have decided to leave after four months.

A snap of fingers in front of my eyes brought me out of the mental train. "Enna aachu?"

"Vallavarayapuram la yaaru veetuku poganum nu ketan?" The guy who gave me a lift asked me but kept his eyes on the road.

"Kailash Karunakaran."

"Neenga ethuku avana pakanum?"

"Naan atha avaru kita pesikuren."

God! Why do people always want to know about other people's business?

He stopped the jeep and I looked around. There were no houses in the eyesight but only farming lands which were being prepared for seeding. "Kailash ah inga paaka mudiyum ah?" I looked at the people who were working in the fields.

"Athu neenga solra pathila poruthu iruku." He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Naan avaroda Athai paiyan Hridhay oda secretary. Sir, avarkooda pesanum nu romba naala try panitu irukaru but reach panna mudila. Athan naan vanthu iruken. Pothum ah?" I made a big mistake by accepting his offer for a lift.

"Ohh." He started the engine and continued driving in silence before stopping in front of a huge busy household. "Ithu thaan Karunakaran ayya veedu." He looked behind me and called out to a guy who was taking counts of bags being loaded on a tractor truck. "Kabila!!" Kabila looked our way and called another person, instructed him something before coming towards us.

"Thank you." I got out of the jeep and he just nodded at me before he started talking with Kabila.

I looked at the front area of the house which looked lively with a small lawn and a gardener was watering the plants. There was a foundation in the centre of the huge front area giving a driveway look. At the far right corner there was a cattle shed for cows, oxes, buffaloes and goats and people were feeding the cattles and cleaning the shed. At the far left corner, a SUV, an Ambassador car nope, a Fiat Delight which is famously known as Premier Padmini, a Royal Enfield and a tractor on which the bags were being loaded are parked. Despite being busy, the two storey house structure gives a calmness.

My feet itches to run in and check to know how the house looks and feels from inside. But as I'm a stranger to the household, I debated within myself and finally decided to ask one of the labourers about Kailash or his father.