Chapter 45

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

Here is the next update of AA . Yes! I said when both chapters reach 1K reads but the previous chapter has surpassed 800 reads. Also this chapter marks the end of a particular sequence so updating it earlier. If the response pace is steady, I will move for everyday update frequency.

Thanks to all for your response towards previous chapter. This plot and emotions connected to it is complicated. Patience is much required for this plot. Including this chapter there is only 24 chapters are remaining for the story to end, you'll get answers for all your questions. I'm just requesting you all to hold on to patience and think from every lead's shoes. Most of you all are already in the path, thank you for that. But still a few are trying to convince me with their thoughts. I have mentioned this already, mentioning it again, I finished writing the complete work and this story is an emotional rollercoaster ride towards Happily Ever After for all the leads. None will be left hurt in the end and there is no love story without pain.

Thank you

~~~~~~~~~

Darshana

Maybe I need a drink too!

I collected the food delivered and reached Hridhay's penthouse to have dinner with him. Handling him when he is drunk is very difficult but I cannot leave him alone. I opened the door and looked around as I walked in but he was nowhere to be found in the living area and kitchen.

I walked further, looking ahead at the balcony and found his hand dangling out the lounge chair near the swimming pool. A half drunk bottle and a peg glass was placed on the lounger table.

What are you planning with me god? It was beachside with Veda and now poolside with Hridhay.

Ithuku peru thaan thannila gandam oh?

I went towards Hridhay and shook him awake. "Hridhay, dinner eduthutu vanthu iruken ezhunthiri sapidalam." I placed the food packet on the lounger table.

He jerked and opened. "Darshi, Good Morning."

"Good Morning illa, Hridhay. It's still late in the evening." I helped him sit up. "Evlo kudicha?"

"4, 5, 6..." He started to count. "Therila." He leaned back on the lounger chair and I pulled him to sit straight.

"Unnoda tolerance thaan kami la appuram yen ivlo kudikura." I opened the fried rice tin and chicken manchurian tin and gave it to him. He shook his head and pushed the tins away but I held them tight without letting them fall. "Kaala madaku." He looked at me confused with his hooded eyes. "Kaala madaku naan ukaranum." He folded his leg and I sat opposite him on the same lounger chair.

I took a spoon full of fried rice mixed with manchurian and forwarded it to him. He looked at me for a moment and then opened his mouth to get fed by me. "Yen ivlo kudicha?"

"Manushan rendu vishayam nadantha thaan kudipan." He spoke as he chewed the food and slurred with the intoxication. I ate the next spoon as he continued to speak. "Onnu santosham ah irukum pothu onnu thukkam ah irukum pothu. Enaku inaiku rendum nadanthu iruku athan neriya kudichen."

"Appadi enna nadanthuchu." I fed him another spoon and ate one spoon for myself.

"Naanu, Natarava, Kailash." He poured himself a peg. "Naanga 3 perum VAS Electronics ah block panna pota plan successful ah implement panitom."

"Wow... Sema... Aana enna plan nu enaku sola mata?" He shook his head before he ate another spoon of food from me. "So, athan sir romba happy ah irunthengala?" He nodded his head slowly. "Apo thukkam agura vishayam enna?"