Chapter 35

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies,
Thank you everyone for waiting patiently. As I had 4 climax chapter, I thought I can finish the remaining book from Chapter 35 to Chapter 46 and complete the book with 50 + 2(Prologue and epilogue) chapters. But the second sequence in the upcoming part itself took Chapter 37 to 42 and in the remaining sequences too number of chapters per sequence exceeded than my plan.

I was planning to resume posting updates from last Monday but I was still in pre-climax sequence and now in the Chapter 61. So I thought of posting the updates from Monday. One of our readers who is very close to me suggested to resume updating from today when I discussed my dilemma on posting date. I denied as I didn't want to come across any hate comments for Veda or Darshana on this day. But many of you made my day special so this is all I could do in return. Sorry for posting late in night. Once again thanks to everyone for making this day special for me.

I have written this only in night times mostly when I'm about to sleep. I hope I have given my best, if it's not upto what you expected apologies in advance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darshana

To hell with my decision of not acting on my feelings for both.

It's been a month since I made a decision and told my friends. I wanted to be stern on my decision and just enjoy the phase of crush with Veda and friendship with Hridhay. But only the phase of attraction for both increased.

I thought that by asking Hridhay to stop his shenanigans, I'll be free from getting awkward. But with both Veda and Hridhay the awkwardness has increased. Though they are opposite poles in characters, they are the same in one thing, not expressing their awkwardness. Sometimes, my heart, mind and body screams for them to express but I shut them with great control.

I really don't know when my heart is going to stop beating at a high rate in front of them and their proximity.

Whether it's making dye with Hridhay or making paints using that dye with Veda, staying close to them affects me. Whether cooking and eating with Hridhay or learning and painting with Veda, our proximity is passing electric shock waves through my body. But they both maintain a normal and unaffected face.

I asked Hridhay to stop but I don't understand why Veda is stopping himself from expressing. I could feel Hridhay's desirous eyes and Veda's admiring eyes on me but they both change it immediately when I realise it and turn to look at them. My heart wants them to express but my mind controls me saying it's good for all three of us.

My timeline with both of them is only four months. When my contract with AEH ends, I'll leave irrespective of winning my initial challenge with Hridhay. The more I stay with them, the more my attraction grows for them. Though it's just a hour drive between AEH and my parents' house and a little more than an hour drive between Veda's and my parents' house, I guess if I say everything ends then, they will understand. Hridhay might try to stop me but I'm sure that Veda will let me go as I wish.

I'm unsure how I am going to make this possible but even thinking of this is breaking my heart. Still I have to do this for our good. It will be painful initially but it will heal as the days pass by. There is no girl in Veda's life and for the past one and a half month after our life changing fire accident, Hridhay hadn't been involved with any girl. To the extent that I know him he is pretty much living the life of a celibate like Veda. But I have them both in my life.

Though Hridhay teaches and helps me in making dyes for Veda, his hatred for him is still intact but a little better than before. While in the case of Veda, his yearning to become close with Hridhay can be evidently seen whenever talks about Hridhay come up or he sees the dyes made by us. If at all there is a chance for them to unite, I don't want to be the reason for them to get separated again.