Chapter 58

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies,

Posted Chapter 57 early in the evening, if you have missed it, read it before continuing further.

I scheduled the update for 9pm donno why it didn't... Anyways sorry for the delay. Here is the chapter 58.

 Here is the chapter 58

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Darshana

What is happening to him?

I waited for him outside the classroom. Wherever I stood, my eyes kept wandering back to the painting of Veda. Hridhay came out of his sixth grade classroom but instead of having a blissful smile on his face, it was marred with tiredness and worry. He kept on rubbing the back of his neck and massaging his temple.

We started descending the staircase and I struggled to matched with his step. "Hridhay, are you alright?" He nodded but suddenly stumbled and the male staff and I held him, he sat on the steps. "Hridhay, enna aachu?" I cupped face and held his shoulder.

He rested his elbows on his thigh and dropped his head. "I'm good, just give me a moment."

I took the water bottle from my bag and forwarded it to him. He shook his head, gesturing a moment at me. But I refused to accept the defeat. I held his jaw, lifted his head and fed him water. "Ethuku eduthalum pidivaatham. Athuthan konja naala thalai vali iruku la proper ah treatment edukka maata? Inaiku mathiyam saptu mathirai potiya?" He signalled enough and I stopped feeding him water.

I capped the bottle, kept it inside my bag, took a tissue paper from my bag and wiped the sweat on his forehead and water on his jaw and neck. Hridhay just stayed silent and kept watching me. I stood up and tried calling Ashok Anna. He hasn't replied to my message and didn't pick up this call either. So, I typed out a message to him.

Me: Anna, where are you?

Me: Hridhay is not feeling well.

Me: We need you...

Hridhay held my left hand with his right hand and stood up. He resumed descending the staircase and I walked along with him "Walking stick height ku correct ah irukku." I looked at him flabbergasted and the two staff accompanying us snicker.

If it was some other time, I would have swatted his hand and walked away but as he was unwell, I let it slide. We returned to the Principal's cabin and Ashok Anna was waiting for us. He took a step towards us but his eyes went to Hridhay's hand holding mine and he stopped himself. "Enga na poonenga?"

"Ma'am thaan speech koduka sonanga nu soniye athan prepare panitu irunthen. Enna aachu ivanuku?" I explained to him what happened when we climbed down the staircase and by the time Hridhay left my hand and inserted his hands in his pockets.

"Sir, please get in, ma'am is waiting for you." A staff member who exited the Principal's cabin informed us before leaving.

Hridhay and Ashok anna walked in while I stayed outside and had an eye on Hridhay. Ashok Anna is there to take care of him but I still want to be sure. A group of staff carried stacks of canvas and submitted them in the Principal's cabin. Except two others left and the staff members who stayed back, started evaluating the artworks.