Chapter 55

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies,
Thanks for your response towards the previous sequence. Thanks for understanding the pain of all three of them and not blaming any. I was afraid that Darshana would be blamed or scolded for what she did. But most of you all waited, read and understood her POV. Thank you for that. Everyone of you were emotional in the comments and I didn't know what should I reply that's why I didn't. I know everyone of you have a lot of questions and I have answered them in upcoming chapters, so I preferred to stay silent. As I said the upcoming chapters will emotional, so please brace yourself while reading.

Once again Thank you...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Veda

Before she left, she taught me an idea and that's what is helping me now.

I opened the blindfold and looked at the painting, holding the blindfold close to my heart. It is the stole she has left behind along with her cape on the evening we first kissed. I have kept them safe in the hopes that she would come back to rule this house. I inverted the canvas and sighed satisfied even though I couldn't recognise the moment. When I decided to resume this collection for Darshana, I painted the moments I used to admire her from afar with my eyes open. But on the last day she made me draw what is engraved in my soul.

I was able to draw an inverted version when I was blindfolded and for the past month I'm following the same strategy. When I do so, more scenarios come to my mind, some are my moments with her while some are my imagination of how I want to be with her.

I hope these paintings come true.

It's been a month since this room glowed with the happiness of her presence and I spoke to her. Also it was the last time when I spoke with Hridhay through a voice note and he replied back from his number.

"Veda, Never in my dreams, I thought that I would be talking with you like this. Unkita irukurathu ethuvum enaku venam. Naan unaku kodutha kasu unaku thaan athula nee enna panriyo athu unnoda virupom. Enaku athu theva illa. Nee enkita ithu varaikum ethuvum ketathu illa ipo ketu iruka athu naala seiren. Aana enaku konjam time venum. Una vittu vanthu Darshana onnum nalla state of mind la illa. Ava night ellam azhuthala nu therila, night sapidala, fever vera aana etho oru karanathu naala ava nammala vitu pora. You heard me right. Ava unnai mattum illa ennaiyum vitu thaan pora. Nee solala naalum inaiku ava yen work ku varala nu naan check panna poi irupen aana ava ennai anga irunthu thorathita. Intha time la ava kita sonna innum ava nammala veruthutu thaan poiduva. Ennala evlo mudiyum oh naan try panren."

I trusted his words and I hoped that he would speak with Darshana when the proper time arrives. That's why I didn't try contacting Darshana because I don't have the strength to see her break down or behave harshly towards me. But the date I'm planning to reveal myself and propose to her is just ten days away.

The doorbell rang and I checked the digital clock in the studio. It displayed 10:10:23 05/11/2022 Saturday.

It's Saturday and it's over ten in the morning. Is that my Shana?

I rushed out of the studio room and ran down the staircase. Selvam Anna opened the door but seeing the person entering my speed and hope died. "It seems like you aren't happy seeing me, Veda, are you?" Dr Durairaj asked me as he walked towards me.

"Nothing like that, doctor. How are you?" I reached him and directed him towards the sofa to sit.

"I should ask you that but anyways. I'm feeling great." He sat on the sofa and crossed his legs.