Chapter 66

~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

Updated Chapter 65, 3hrs ago, read it before continuing with this.

~~~~~~~~

Darshana

"You couldn't help him?"

I looked at the doctor expectantly but he shook his head in denial. "No. Usually, DID people will take up the role of an imaginary person who they want to be or who they admire or some will feel like being possessed by them. In those cases we can talk to the alter ego and counsel the imaginary person to settle down or leave, so that the real person can be cured."

"Who is the Alter ego here?" Hridhay is what his father wanted to be while Veda is what he wanted to be.

"I would say Hridhay is the alter ego of Veda. Veda didn't change himself, he is living as he was living before his parent's separation."

Then I fell in love with his actual personality.

"While Hridhay, to fulfil his promise to his mother, he changed himself to a person his father would appreciate. In the course of change his eyesight, voice and the way he carried himself changed. He became a right hander and an arrogant person."

Again, I fell in love with his arrogant self too. I can never make a choice between them. That's why I wanted to leave. I cannot ask the doctor to suppress one of them.

"If it was some other case, I could have counselled him and asked Hridhay to settle down. Because, usually the real person will be unaware of his imaginary personality but the imaginary person knows everything about the real person. The imaginary person comes out does what he wants to do and leaves until he returns. But in the case of Veda, he became his two half self and him being one of the twin kids and losing his twin complicated it. His memory got split up, his pain got split up, his habits got split up, his personality literally splitted up into two. He thought of himself as his twin."

"Is that even possible, doctor?"

"Yes, generally everyone has soft side and aggressive side. Some choose to be their soft side and some choose to be their aggressive side. There is a soft person inside every aggressive person and vice versa."

"Is there any possibility to put him back together? His softer version and agressive version?" He nodded and I sighed relieved.

"When I tried to bring him back as one person, it was too much for a fifteen year old boy to handle. I explained his condition to both Arunchalam sir and Vedavalli ma'am and asked them to treat him as he imagines himself to be and continue with their own ways. When Hridhay and Veda turned mature enough to switch on their own and transported between their parents, I tried to make them speak with each other in his subconscious state but only Veda was willing to for it but Hridhay refused to come out."

"Arunachalam sir eppadi cooperate panaru? Chinna vayasula avaru ethirparpuku etha maari illa nu avlo torture pani irukaru. Intha issue irukum pothu eppadi support pannaru?" I asked Dr Durairaj and he looked at Selvam anna to continue.

"Amma ayya va vitu pirinjathe ayya ku oru thaakam ah ethirpaduthiduchu. Thambi pechu ke poga mataru rendu perum orey veetla samantham illama thaan irunthanga. Thirumbi antha business trip apo thaan, ithu naala thaane un amma nammala vitutu velaguna nu adicharu. Aana Thambiku intha mari aanathuku karanam thanthanu ayya purinja appove avaru mara arambichitaru athe neram ammaku athu innum kutraunarchiya agiduchu." He sighed heavily before continuing.

"Amma intha veetla thaniya thaan irunthanga naanga ellam anga ayya koodavum thambi koodavum thaan irunthom. Naan vazhakama vellikizhamiye inga vanthu amma ku thambi varum pothu pathuka thevaiyana erpadu ellam senjitu thirumba poi sani kizhama thambi ah kotitu varuven. Apo oru vaati veetuku vanthu paatha amma mayangi kedanthanga. Avangala hospital la sethutu ayya kita sonnen. Apo thaan enga ellarukum amma ku ippadi oru viyathi iruku nu therinjathu. Thambi kita itha pathi solla vendam nu amma ketukitanga. Ayya ennaiyum Nemiyaiyum inga anupi amma kooda iruka solitaru. Thambi kaga Thambi munnadi pirinju iruka mari irunthalum amma ku udambu mudiyama pogum pothu ellam ayya thaan vanthu pathuparu. Amma treatment ellam eduthanga aana gunam aagala."