Chapter 36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies,

Hope you all doing good. I posted Chapter 35 on last Saturday when it was about to become Sunday. If you have missed the notification please read it before going forward with this chapter. 

I thought of never asking about this but just out of curiosity. Many of you say that I'm a good writer and my stories are awesome but the reads and votes are not upto to what you all claim to be. Yes I have been irregular with my updates and been MIA for over a month but I hope I have informed about prior to my absence.  I write upto 2 to 3K words per chapter and sacrificing my sleep but the required recognition is not received. I never bothered about votes because some might like that chapter some may not. But if there is at least minimum reads it will give a encouragement to continue further.  Yes, I have completed An Aesthete but Bodyguard of the Heiress and Twisted Souls are still pending and yet to be resumed. If you all take 1 week to give 1K reads, there are 31 chapters + Epilogue more for the story to end and it will take nearly 30 weeks. Already because of my delay many might have lost interest more delay might lead to more losing of interest. So I kindly request you all to give 1K reads at least within two to three days. So that we can quickly finish AA and move on to BH and TS. After these 3 books there are 17 plus plots awaiting for you, hope you all don't want to miss them. 

I know I have taken your time but a kind request to all. Wattpad is and has been solace to many, a place for everyone to relax their mind forgetting about their personal life problems and stress. I could see many of them leaving this place, it can be for other reasons too but please don't make this place like twitter. That's my kind request 🙏🙏.

Hope you all will like this chapter. Will update the next chapter when this chapter reaches 1K reads. Please do vote and comment your views about this chapter.

Thank you your patience.

Love

R.K. Tejaswi 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hridhay

I should make my next move cautiously.

I signalled at Ashok and he locked the door as soon as Darshana entered. "There is a leak in our company."

"What? Eppadi?" Ashok panicked as he took his phone out and prepared to note down my instructions.

"Guys, listen. Unga rendu pera mattum naan inga trust panren." I looked between both. Ashok gave a nod but Darshana just looked at me as if she was just waiting for my next command. "Darshana past five weeks ella workers oda calls and locations track pannu. From all their devices."

"Yes, Sir." She went to note it down in her scribbling pad but I stopped her.

What happened to her all of a sudden? She is using Sir while addressing me.

"Just store everything in your mind." I looked at Ashok. "Enaku Natarava Vasudevan oda details venum. Avanga family la enna aachu avan yen business and veeta vittu veliya ponnan. Innum evlo and ethula ethula avanuku share irukku nu."

"Okay. By the way, enna information leaked out ayiruku?"

"Namma VAS Electronics oda ties cut panna porom nu." The moment the words came out of my mouth, Darshana looked up at me. Her face turned into confusion but she didn't ask me any questions. "Kailash Karunakaran ah reach panna sonnen ye enna aachu?"

Ashok looked at Darshana before replying to me. "Un mama paiyan ah reach panrathuku naan yen da."

"Naan try pannen da aana avan en call ye eduka matran." I have a very vague memory from my childhood when I visited the village for his sister's wedding and my maternal grandfather's funeral. After his death we didn't visit the village. I don't know whether Veda and his mother were in contact with them after my father and I left the house.