Prologue.

3rd POV:

Early February, after the training camp ended and the return to the Advanced Naturing High School. A boy rested on the bed with his golden brown eyes closed, while people may think he is sleeping. The boy was simply thinking about his school life and the past year.

And suddenly..

It appeared..

A creature has suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The creature was 2 metres tall with dark wings and red devilish eyes.

Sensing danger the boy immediately stood up from his place. While normal people would panic, the boy was cool as a cucumber. He fixed his collar and..

"Who are you?" with a monotone voice the boy tried to question the creature.

The creature simply stood there and looked at the boy for a few seconds.

"Do you understand Human language?"

No reply again.

The creature suddenly moved his hand upward and in an instant he closed his grip and moved his arm to the left while pulling what seemed like a mediaeval weapon to be precise a Scythe.

In responde the boy sighed and took a fighting stance.

"You seem cool-headed for someone who is about to die." The first words that came out of the creature were in Japanese.

"Death is inevitable." The boy replied in a nonchalant tone. "However I don't intend to die without resisting." As the boy added this word. The creature instantly flew in his direction.

It didn't fly it disappeared and appeared in front of the boy and with his right arm it swung the massive skyte horizontally aiming at the boy neck however it collided with the boy arm which reflexed upon instinct.

The hand in question flew as it was slashed by the creature. The creature expected the boy to cry in agony however the boy simply didn't not. Instead he swung his left arm at the creature's jaw with incredible speed and strength that a normal human can not possess.

In respond the creature blocked his fist, If a normal human was to block the punch in the same manner he/she would have been sent flying toward the wall however the one who was sent flying was none other than the boy who crashed into a table.

It appears while the boy was thinking about his next move the creature acted with a high speed kick into the boy's solar plexus system. He coughed blood and tried to remove his left arm however it didn't move the arm was separated from his body and the culprit was none other than the creature.

"Impressive I must say, that punch was indeed impressive." It commented. "Healing" Just as the man uttered the last word, Ayanokoji's body returned to its normal state, a body that contained two arms and an organism that wasn't bleeding from the inside.

The boy wasn't surprised but simply confused as to why his opponent would do such a thing.

"What was that?"

"It's magic."

"I see."

"Since you fought for your life I will answer one question."

"Why are you trying to kill me? and why me?"

"Oh-ho two questions at once well I will only answer the second question because I am not allowed to answer the first one." The creature took a thinking pose and after a few seconds it said "You are the strongest person in this region so I figured I would go after you."

"I see." As the boy mumbled this word the creature flew again at an incredible speed toward the boy, the boy instinctively ducked and with his left arm he used a knife he picked a moment ago and with all his might he swung it at the creature.