Ss : Matsushita Prologue.

Matsushita POV:

I died horribly.

It wasn't because I was reckless or anything. I was just unlucky.

To be honest what happened to me was beyond unlucky.

A weird bird that looked like a half human infiltrated my dorm room.

It took me to somewhere that I don't know where .The only thing I knew was this still Earth but not Japan.

You see now? Who would have a bird knocking at their door and kidnapping them. Absolutely no one.

I was also a bit dumb when I interacted with the bird. I called him ugly and he took it personally.

Who knew that a bird would be so insecure.

You want to know what he did to me?

He torture me everyday day and night. Every time I lose a limb or a nail or a finger he would use some kinda magic to regenerate and cut it again.

It was hell on Earth..

The pain was too much..

All because I called it ugly.

It tortured me for 6 hours straight and suddenly disappeared after saying the words "Space magic" and after a 2 hour break it comes again.

I cried...

I screamed...

I begged...

Everyday, but soon I realised no one will save me.

I have to escape.

The pain was so much that my hair turned white from the amount of stress caused by every cut.

It was a cycle for 7 days straight.

Until I gave up.

However...

The creature didn't allow such a thing.

So I decided to kill my self.

I bit my tongue and that's how I died.

Horrible, right?

Well not exactly, I was re borned in an entirely different world.

I was the daughter of some noble.

Noble? As the mediaeval era?

That's right this world is close to the mediaeval era.

But...

It has something I have never seen before in my old life.

Magic.

At first I wasn't interested. I preferred the life of a noble princess.

But when I remembered the bird words, I didn't exactly remember it. I woke up every day to it.

I decide to get stronger.

My new father and mother were worried about my mental state and kept me homeschooled.

I don't blame them. I mean their daughter wakes up terrified every night.

But I wanted to learn magic.

So I requested to join my sister tuition.

I forgot to mention I had an older sister named Eris.

She is so violent for some reason, she is like the complete opposite of me.

She was kicked out of the school and since she was the older one she had to learn properly so she could inherit the Boares family.

How unfair...

Not that I particularly mind. No, I am actually mad because she is 2 years older than me.

That why I

Elina

Boares

Greyrat

Promised to surpass her.

who exactly, I promised? you may ask.

I don't have a clue.