Vol 3 : Chapter 1-Context.

Kiyotaka POV:

Using a teleportation circle placed near the Asura kingdom we managed to teleport to the Chaos Breaker. The Chaos Breaker was a floating fortress owned by none other than the man who tried to kill me, the Armored king Perugius Dola.

Some may consider going into the enemy base a foolish act, well that is indeed foolish however Perugius has sworn on his name that he won't take any action against us. While in my old world I would have dismissed something like that, this time I chose to follow this world's rules.

We entered one of the audience chambers in the chaos breaker, and immediately our eyes spotted the spirit we obliterated in the recent battle.

I had read in one of the books in the Boreas family library : that Perugius can revive all of his twelve servants since they were spirits, however the book didn't mention that Sylvaril of the Void was not a spirit.

The twelve servants gathered in Chaos Breaker's audience chamber were : Sylvaril of the Void, Arumanfi the Bright, Yuruzu of Atonement, Karowante of Insight, Scarecoat of Time Clearnight of the Roaring thunder, Dobath of Destruction, Trophymus the Wave, Harkenmail of Life, Gall of the Great Earthquake, Furiasfile of Fury, and Phaltempt of Darkness.

Perugius sat at the very end of the back. Standing before him was none other than Me, Matsushita, and Nanahosi.

All the twelve servants were gazing at us with hostility which made Nanahosi tremble in fear.

"Hey, can't you see you're scaring our friend." Under the gaze of the twelve servants Matsushita was the first to snap and voice her complaints with no care in the world.

Instead of listening to Matsushita complain, the twelve servants' hostility increased more and more.

"Enough!" Sensing our discomfort Perugius ordered his servant to stop.

"Let's start this meeting already, I have more important matters to attend."

"Arthur greyrat." Perugius called my name.

"Yeah?" I replied nonchalantly, which angered Perugius' servants, however Perugius didn't seem to care.

"Where do you acquire the magic of yours?" What an excellent vague question.

"Space magic?" I tried to inquire more details.

"Yeah, and don't even consider lying." Does he have a lie detector or something? Back there before we battled he managed to tell that I was lying.

"Would you believe, if I said a creature killed me using this magic and I managed to imagine it and taught it to myself."

"Kill you?"

"You see, I am what you call a reincarnation." There was no need to lie here. If I managed to play my card correctly I could use Perugius for my own benefit.

"I see, the only creature who can use this magic is the God of Death, Ifrit." So he is the one who killed me huh?

"Are you sure he is the only one who could use this magic?" I queried.

"There is no doubt about it, he is the creator of that magic and only people related to his soul could use it."

"Are you saying that we are related to that "Ifrit" person?" Matsushita spoke

"That's correct, in order to bring a soul from a different world into this world Ifrit has to connect the targeted soul to his own soul." So technically I am connected to a creature that won't hesitate to decapitate a 17 year old.

The conversation went on and we discovered that Ifrit is a God created by the 7 Gods to control life and death. He was then banished into the lower world after creating a magic that can travel through dimension "Space magic." His other crimes were bringing souls from different worlds to this world.