Vol 2 : Chapter 6-A small battle.

3rd POV:

A young boy stood accompanied by a girl who is probably the same age as him facing a crowd of warriors. A scene that only happens in movies.

"This one of the two boys that I told you about Lord Peruigus." The blonde man, wearing a mask, broke the silence created by the tense atmosphere.

"I see." The man replied before shifting his gaze toward the boy.

"I am the Armored Dragon King, Pregious Dola." The man said in a loud tone so the boy who was 8 metres away could hear him.

"Arthur Greyrat, it's an honour to meet you Lord Pergious." The boy introduced himself while keeping the sword in his hand.

"Elina Boares Greyrat." The girl next to him half-heartedly introduced herself.

"Let me ask you Arthur, are you the one responsible for the phenomenon?"

"No, your majesty, why would I cause a disaster that would harm my family?" Arthur replied to Pergious question with another question which irritated the twelve servants standing on Pergius' both sides.

"Then allow me to ask, where did you learn such magic?"

"I made it myself." Arthur lies with a face full of confidence as if he is telling the truth.

"Very well."

"Physical enhancement maximum." Arthur mumbled under his breath and mana started gathering from his surroundings heading toward his body .

"Arumanfi, kill him." Perugius orders the man wearing a mask.

A drop of water landed on the floor and in the next instant Arumanfi was in front of Arthur who had been analysing the situation calmly.

With no hesitation Arumanfi swung his sword aiming to slash Arthur's neck, however a metallic sound had imitated as Arthur blocked Arumanfi's strike.

Arumanfi was a being who can attack someone at the speed of light and Indeed he did attack Arthur at the speed of light but Arthur has coated himself with mana and manages to predict Arumanfi attack and even block it. This was a surprise for the elven people as they never saw a human counting Arumanfi attack.

Suddenly the two figures disappeared as it started raining...no they were moving at a fast speed that even an S ranking adventure would struggle to follow their movement. This didn't apply to Peugius who observed the fight and did not miss a single detail.

Their sword clashed over 20 times in the last 12 seconds and every clash was strong enough to send a middle aged man flying.

As their swords clashed for the 21st time both of them stood facing each other while their swords made X symbols. In the next moment Arthur lifted his leg at high speed and with all his might he kicked Arumanfi sending him flying thirty metres away.

"GUHHH"

Arumanfi's body flew and collided into one of the trees.

Realising that he was no easy prey, the rest of the spirits attacked at once including Arumanfi who received a fatal blow.

As they closed the distance to their target the target suddenly bent and touched the ground with his left hand.

"Gravity field."

As Arthur uttered this word the ground turned purple and 10 of the attackers were pinned to the floor with immense pressure on their body.

"W-wut"

"AGHH"

"EHH"

The only one remaining standing was Arumanfi who seemed unaffected at all. Arumanfi stood there for a moment and started analysing the situation calmly; however Arthur wouldn't allow such a thing.