Vol 2 : Chapter 5-Turning point.

Kiyotaka POV:

Two years later

Two years have passed since the incident. Rudeus started behaving weirdly around me, it's quite understandable as a Japanese person isn't used to this kind of violence.

The Bores family showed me their gratitude and offered me a reward which I couldn't decline because of how persistent they were.

For my reward I requested to keep the dagger the assassin used.

Why you may ask?

The double dagger was a splendid work of art. The hilt was carved in what we commonly called pistol-grip form made of nephrite jade, a relatively common mineral. But don't let the appearance deceive you, the point of the dagger was even sharper than the katana I used.

I can perform the White room technique perfectly with both weapons but I personally preferred the dagger more.

Right now I had 5 weapons that I could use.

The pair of swords Paul has given me which I rarely use in real combat as I cannot fully use the technique I was taught in the white room. However, I started working on creating a martial art that can be used with the sword. The martial art contained a combination of the three sword styles of this world and some martial arts from my world, it wasn't fully developed but I had high hopes for it.

The second item was the staff Roxy gifted me on my fifth birthday which was the most useless out of all 4 items as I can cast magic without the need of a staff. The staff indeed amplified my mana capacity by 1.2x, however I consider this amount insignificant compared to my brother's staff (Aqua Heartia) , an expensive gift he received on his tenth birthday.

The Katana I picked up from the Bores family's armour, which I used the most mainly on my training with Matsushita.

The 4th Item was a gift I received on my 10th birthday. It was an expensive sword.

Finally the dagger which I always kept on me.

You may wonder how I equip myself with all this item, I don't. I only have my expensive sword and dagger on me while the other items are stored in my space magic.

Right now I was walking to a small hill outside the Fortress City Roa, I was accompanied by Ghislaine, Rudeus ,Matsushita and Eris. Rudeus has promised Ghislaine to show her a Saint-ranked water magic. Eris decided to go with them since she is always hanging around Rudeus. Their relationship has improved massively since Rudeus' birthday.

Well why am I here? I asked myself well knowingly that Matsushita wanted to see the saint-ranked magic too, claiming that if she saw it twice she would be able to cast it. I didn't really mind since it will help with her progress.

In the last two years Matsushita has devoted herself to her magic lesson and she was improving but not as fast as she was improving with the sword. She would struggle to master Saintly and Kingly but it didn't mean her magic reached her limit as her mana pool was enormous since I was training her everyday in magic for the last three years.

When we reached our destination Rudeus took out his wand and started experimenting on it. It's indeed impressive that he managed to improve all the spells he casted massively, I might use some of the money I stole from bandits to get me a similar item.

"Alright, sorry for making everyone wait. Rudeus Greyrat will show you my strongest ultimate Ougi move."

Eris happily clapped

Ghislaine seems interested too.

Me and Matsushita were a little behind as I don't want her to be hit by an uncontrolled lightning stroke.