Vol 1 : Chapter 1-Books and knowledge.

In the studying room I only found five books. It appears the books on the world are expensive, or that Paul and Zenith don't read books.

The 5 books were all novels.

There were only five books, but they were sufficient for me to learn and recognize the words.

I used a technique that is close to decrypting using frequency analysis.

From the time I spent in this world hearing stories and different conversations, I figured this language is pretty similar to japanese.

In Japanese the letter の was the most frequent and that goes here too.

In English it means of.

Decrypting this text won't take me long.

1 month later.

I spent longer than expected to decrypt this world language. I was now 9 months old however the process was efficient enough , now I am capable of reading. At night I made paper using wood. I started by breaking the wood into small thin pieces, mixing the wood with water and then pouring the pulp into a plastic tube, finally removing excess water from the paper. It took me a night and a day to create one paper but it worked.

As for the ink I had to use my blood.

And soon enough I created my alphabetic version now it was time to execute and read the 5 books.

The first book was :

.<<Travelling Around the World>>.

I started with this book. It was like a guidebook that contained the name and unique characteristics of various countries in the world.

The most fascinating was the map that was drawn somehow on the book's first page.

This book took me one month to finish as I had to practise my space magic and healing magic

This book took me one month to finish as I had to practise my space magic and healing magic. I learned a lot of things..

To summarise.

This continent is split into three parts by the Red Dragon Mountain Range.

The poor and needy Northern areas with many wars, Asura Kingdom in the West one of the worlds most abundant and rich regions, a number of large countries are always struggling for power and rioting in the Southern area.

Human race makes up the majority of the population.

Asura Kingdom

The country that holds the greatest national power in the world.

It's abundant with natural resources, a land of fertility with no starvation. The soil hasn't become barren.

The region in the Northeast of Asura Kingdoms interior. Asuran barley (wheat) and Flowers of Batirusu are the local specialty products.