Vol 1 : Chapter 3-A lot happened.

8 months later.

In the last 8 months I had devoted myself to my physical training, I saw how my parents were excited to let Rudeus learn magic so I think they would do the same If I proved in sword fighting.

Each day for the past year and 8 months I have trained using the same method as the white room. It was brutal for a 5 year old indeed however it did the job. My physique has reached a high level that can be even compared with the average swordsmanship. My parents realised that when I was taking a shower and even asked me If I wanted to go to a sword school which I declined.

It was indeed a good idea from a parent's perspective, however the process would be slow and I would like to be close to my family so I can protect them.

Today was the day where I graduated from Paul's class. To graduate from a class I have to reach the same level as my master or teacher. I had my own pride so I would never call anyone my master.

We were now in the garden surrounded by a crowd of 4 four including Mother, our maid, my brother and His teacher. Their names were Zenith, Lailia , Rudeus and Roxy respectively.

"Are you ready to take down the old man?" He encouraged me.

Which I simply replied with a "yeah."

Paul ran at me at high speed which I responded with the same speed he will be aiming at my left leg. I held my sword horizontally and changed its angle to block Paul's attack simply by raising my hand. Paul was as calm as always and immediately took a distance between the two of us by stepping backward. If I used space magic here I would win the fight easily however I only want to beat Paul with no magic and with his own fighting style.

I launched an attack with an incredible speed. I worked hard for the last 8 months. Paul panicked however he managed to respond in time and block my attack which was aimed at his chest. Our wooden swords collided creating an X as Paul was left handed and I was right.

In the next instance we threw blows at each other at a high speed and none of the blows inflicted damage on either me or Paul.

"This is my son!" he screamed the words as he increased the strength and speed but it changed nothing. It was his defeat from the moment he stepped back.

A blow landed on his knee which led to his body to fall on it knee however he still tried to block using the sword. I increased the strength in my movement and the next swing collided with his sword and due to the massive force his sword was sent flying.

I hold my sword in front of his face.

"1-0, have I reached the Sword God style Advance yet?" I asked the man who was supposed to be my teacher.

"Yes you did." he replied

"Now get ready because I won't lose in Water God style."

He lost and now I reached a water God style Advance. I could see that embarrassment in his face however he was proud because I was his son. I never seen that man from my old world having an expression like that no matter how hard I trained.

We started our third duel which was a North God style. It ended up with me losing but I put up a good fight. I started the North God style lately with Paul. It was more effective than the Sword style and the Water style but it was harder to master and it might take me more time to advance.

Even after I lost my family was cheering for me.

"How about we hold a graduation party?" asked Roxy

"Graduation party?" I inquired

"Yes, Rudeus is close to graduation in the magic class; he just has to pass the graduation test."

"Are you suggesting a combined party?"