Vol 2 : Chapter 3-Sword Saint.

Kiyotaka POV:

Me and Matsushita were training in her room before we heard knocking on the door. Matsushita calmly stood up from her place and headed toward the toilet.

"Lady Elina is taking a shower, I'm afraid she can't come out right now."

"Oh Arthur actually am here to talk to you." The girl behind the door seemed to have business with me and not lady Elina.

"Alright, one second I'm coming out." I quickly used water magic and washed myself, then dried myself using fire magic and air magic. After that I put it in my closet, and checked myself in the mirror before heading outside.

I forgot to dry the water on the floor, Matsushita will kill me.

I walked out of the room and spotted the person who called me out. She was leaning on the wall.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, can we go somewhere more private?" It was rare for Ghislaine to come talk to me, is it because she is feeling guilty after she broke my mask.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" I calmly replied.

"Let's talk while we walk to the Garden."

"It's fine by me."

She started walking in the direction of the garden and I followed her steps.

"You know when I broke your mask it was the first time I saw your face." Did she fall in love or something? How should I reply to this?

"Oh..yes I actually never showed my face to you."

"You hide it because of your eyes?" She asked.

"Yup, you see I haven't told you but I suffer from a curse that scares people." On that matter, I am not wearing a mask right now and Ghislaine isn't scared of me at all.

"It's not a curse."

"Excuse me?"

"You see when I used my demon eye on you I saw a large flow of mana channelling from your body to your eyes."

"Demon eye?"

"Yes, this is called a Demon eye." She lifted her patch and showed me her right eye. It was a different colour from her left eye but it was quite beautiful.

"Do you think I have that too?"

"No, yours are quite different."

"How so?"

"You see, demon eyes refer to special eyes that have abilities associated with them. There are two ways to obtain a demon eye: either you are born with them or the demon emperor Kishirika Kishirisu bestow them on you. In my case I was born with it." She took a break for a second and then asked a question. "What do you think is the difference between my demon eye and your eyes Arthur?"

"Hmm..you only got one demon eye." I responded to her question. Is she indicating that I have two demon eyes?

"Correct, that's why your case is different, I don't think your eyes are demon eyes but they still function like one." We reached the garden and decided to take a seat next to one of the wooden tables.

"Am I correct to assume for demon eyes to function you have to channel it with mana?"

"You are half correct, Demon eyes function even without channelling them with mana." This is certainly an important detail. "However, Mastering a Demon eye requires a precise control of the flow of mana."

"I see, did you master it ?" It was clear that Ghislaine didn't master the Demon eyes as she was hiding it with a patch.

She shook her head.