Vol 2 : Chapter 4-After effect.

Ghislaine POV:

If I have to describe myself when I was young I was extremely violent and hostile add to that the sheer amount of idiocy that I wielded. I spent my childhood bullying my brother just to prove to my surrounding that I was stronger, if that isn't dumb I don't know what is.

The only good thing about me back then was the potential I had as a swordsman, my potential was high enough to be acknowledged by master Gal Farion, he took me in when everyone else rejected me. He never gave up on me even after witnessing my wild nature. I owe him a lot.

After I became a sword saint and travelled with the fangs of the black wolf and there I lost my virginity. It was a fun time, I used the sword skills I had mastered all these years and with my party we managed to reach Ranks S.

However, all good times comes to an end, Zenith and Paul got married and our party disbanded.

Due to my inability to write, read and do simple calculations I have become a victim of many scams. This made me want to gain more wisdom and knowledge, I don't want to be left on the ground dying of starvation again.

This is where the opportunity represented itself. Paul, the person I hated the most, has two sons and both of them were geniuses. One was a genius in magic, his name was Rudeus. Rudeus has agreed to let me join his classes and that's how I obtain the knowledge I was seeking for. I was able to learn a lot of his teaching and realised how dumb I was back there. If only I knew this back when the party disbanded I would have never ended on the street dying of hunger.

That's not important for now, all I know is that I am grateful for Rudeus and his teaching.

Back to Paul's second son, Arthur. Unlike Paul he wasn't a jerk. He is always very calm and whenever I train him, I feel like I am the one who is being trained. His footwork is equivalent to a fighter with centuries of experience, his decision making is top notch.

And his reaction speed...

His reaction speed is scary, not one of a human.

You may ask how I came to that conclouse?

Well during Lady Eris's birthday a noble had provoked Arthur in some way in response Arthur performed "Long sword of Light." a technique that can reach the speed of light when it is mastered. That's what my master said. Arthur's attack was not as fast. This due to the fact that he is only a sword saint, however a high adventure wouldn't be able to block it.

I wanted to make the best decision, but I only had one decision and in the battlefield you can never hesitate.

So what If I cut his wrist it was totally his fault for executing such a technique on a kid. With no hesitation I launched my own technique Sword Reversal.

Suddenly from behind his mask I could sense his gaze on me. It was a hateful gaze but I won't stop.

To execute this technique I have to have a high reaction speed that exceeds my enemy.

Thud~

My sword slammed into a wall, like a beginner trying to slash his first prey.

It was no wall, it was Arthur's battle Aura.

He had coated his battle Aura around his wrist in the split second I tried to cut him down.

How can someone make such a decision at such a speed while his opponent is coming from his blind spot?

And that someone is merely a human..

No..

A 8 year old kid.

It's utterly ridiculous, if I retail this to any of my old comrades no one will believe..heck no, even my master would not believe such a feat.

Kiyotaka Pov:

The party ended some time at night. Matsushita and I left the party early as Matsushita's dress got dirty. Later I was called by Philip to give a report on the incident, thankfully he didn't fire me after threatening a noble life.

"Oh, don't worry it's just some low rank nobles." He dismissed the matter with those words. Low ranking nobles didn't have that much authority even if they come complaining not a lot of people will side with them.

However the noble father whispered something in my ear when he picked his son up.

"Sleep well." I managed to control myself and didn't let out a laugh. The last time I was threatened was by Chabashira and It didn't go well for her. I had more plans to execute on her but I simply couldn't..

Well not that it matters anymore.

If he tries to pull something I will simply eradicate him and his family's existence.

7 days later.

It was night time when I sensed a presence outside the mansion, specifically on the roof and his presence was so faint that not a lot of people would catch it easily. Immediately I jumped to the conclusion that it was an assassin.

With no hesitation I kicked the door that led to Matsusita room and at the same time the assassin kicked the window breaking the glass.

BANG~

Crack!

With these two sounds Matsushita woke up.

"Tch." The assassin clicked his tongue.

"Who are yo-" Matsushita shouting came to a halt as the man's head flew across the room and blood splashed everywhere.

The assassin has been assassinated and the only culprit was none other than me. Matsushita froze in her place for a second and immediately regained her composure.

"Ahhh...that was disturbing."

"Indeed."

One after another people made their way to the room, some froze in their place just like Matsushita did but for a longer period of time, and others ran off the scene with a disgusted expression.

Hmm..it seems that I have to take matters into my own hands.

The next day.

Location : Asura Kingdom

3rd POV:

It was a great day, the sun was shining, the warm air was breezing around the Asura kingdom.

"Man, my mood is freshened." An adventure expressed his satisfaction with the weather.

"Yeah, nothing can ruin my mood now, let's head to guild!"

On the way to the guild they spotted a large crowd with a gloomy Aura.

Mothers had their hands over their kid's eyes, Men were looking at the floor in utter disbelief.

'How can they be so gloomy with a weather like this?' The man thought to himself.

Out of curiosity he made his way to the scene, the next moment his eyes widened, he was about to puke even though he didn't eat anything.

It was a disturbing scene: the heads of a noble family lined up in a straight line decapitated from their bodies.

About twenty of them.

The man who executed such a violent act didn't care if they were children or women or elders. He or she had one goal in mind and it was complete annihilation.

Notes : (Sorry for the short chapter, I got lazy.)