Vol 3 : Chapter 4.1-Dungeon.

Sara POV:

Our party led by Timothy infiltrated the half-blown village, we looked so cool. I admit we are not on the level of the other two parties but our teamwork was no joke. This was the second time I explored a dungeon and surprisingly am doing great.

Using my bow I stroke down the monster named Wildmane. My arrow penetrated their wolf-like head; it wasn't much of a challenge.

I looked around me and everyone is doing just fine.

What was I worried for? I mean this isn't our first time fighting.

"We should hurry up. There are not many monsters here since they all headed toward the explosion." Oh right...We are doing fine only because the rest of the Wilmane were attracted to the explosion created by those two weirdos.

Why do I call them weirdos you may ask?

It's because they are, both of them are the same age as me but somehow they are very composed. It is like this is a child's play for them.

These nobles I hate them.

They always get what they want, they always have the best education and now they are getting themselves in adventuring.

Can't you all just drop dead.

Even though these two haven't done anything to me, they just irritate me with their self-centred attitude, they always think they are above everyone.

"Tsk.." I clicked my tongue in irritation and it didn't go unnoticed by Suzanne.

"Something wrong?" She asked while running next to me.

"Oh...It's just these two nobles...I hate them." My thoughts escaped through my mouth.

"Not this again," she sighed "How did you even come to the conclusion that they are nobles." Suzanne would obviously be decided after all they only used their first name to hide the fact that they are nobles.

However..

"I can just tell by their arrogant attitude and they look good to be commoners."

In response Suzanne just sighed again.

"What?!" She is treating me like a kid again.

Suddenly she stopped running and singled me to stop with her left arm.

Aghhh...The smell...What is this smell?

I was behind Suzanne who stood in her place not moving an inch. What happened to her?

Analysing my surroundings I found a couple of houses on fire and some Wildmane bodies turned into ashes.

I peaked to the left as Suzanne was blocking my view and an unsettling feeling ran through my entire body.

A sole woman was slashing through the wildmane in a barbaric manner, her face can not be described as a human anymore.

She had a wide eerie smile and eyes borrowed from the devil himself.

"HAHAHAHAHA." Add to the terrifying appearance her continued laughter after each slash.

This is no human...

A monster slaughtering monsters was the perfect description for this scene.

Soon enough our party caught up to us and just like me they froze in their place witnessing this vile act.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA." Her laughter was getting more chaotic. My body instinctively took a step back in fear.

We stood there in complete silence watching this thing go on its rampage.