Surprise

I went to sit on the couch and watched TikTok. I got up to look for Bella I walked in there garage to find them working out in this outfit.

 I got up to look for Bella I walked in there garage to find them working out in this outfit

They were pouring in sweat. They asked me if I would join them. I said yes of course. I got on the pull up machine and started to pull myself up. Bella wrapped their warm hands around my waist and held on tight as I worked out. They kissed me and they said "how about we go somewhere. Bella took my hand and led me to the bathroom and said let's take a shower and I'm going to take you somewhere. I asked, "Where? They said it's a surprise now come on. We get in the shower. As the warm water hits us Bella grabs the shampoo and pours it in my hair and starts massaging my head and runs their hands through my hair. I smiled as They wrapped Their hands around my naked body. It gave me a tingle up my spine. It felt so good. I told them to turn around. I massaged their hair with shampoo and conditioner in their hair. Bella smiled. This feels so good but it's time to get out. We got clean and got out of the shower. We dried off and got dressed. I put my makeup on while Bella did their skin care. I put some mascara on their eyebrows to sharpen them. They grabbed my hand and took me too the car. They buckled me in the car. And we headed out listening to music. Bella said, " can you guess where were going." "Is it a date?" "Maybe you could call it that." I smiled thinking about the things we could do. We arrived we were at the tattoo shop. They loved tattoos so I could have guessed we were going to be here. We walked in and they asked for the reservation. They led us to a room and told us, "There you go you can have this room until four." "Perfect two hours." Bella said. I asked Bella where the artist was. They put their hand on my thigh and said, "I am the artist My love." I looked at the funny for a bit. "What you think I'm a bad artist do you not trust me?" "Well, I've never seen your art so... but still it will be great." "Why of course it will." They lifted my dress all the way up to my neck. Bella asked me what tattoo I wanted. I said a rose for your middle name. They smile at me. They grabbed a stencil and place it under my chest. And started to get to work. It hurt a lot but they comforted me. They wiped the last bit it burned a lot, but it looked good. I said, "your turn." They smiled and as they took their shirt off. I glanced at their body. They started to blush a lot. I said you ready for this? Bella said yea why I've gotten so many tattoos before. I said this one is different Tho. They blushed so much. I'm sure they said. They bit their lip.
I'm ready my love." I got on top of them and put the stencil of my zodiac sign by their stomach and chest. I began to tattoo but soon the pain was gone. All they felt was me. They moaned so loud and I silenced it with a wet kiss leaving a puddle of saliva as we parted. Bella could hardly breathe there breathe was heavy.