Concert and meet of aimsey

"Were here Bella said, and we got out of the car and walked in. Everyone said hello and got Bella sat down to do makeup and clothes while I waited next to them. "What kind of makeup are you looking forward to tonight?" Aimsey said to Bella. "Somethin kinda mascline and not to much makeup." "Ok I have the perfect look for you Bella!" Oh wow I didn't know you were gonna be here!" "Oh yea hi they hired me for makeup I'd say your pretty good after you gave Ran-Boo a makeover." "Ha ha that was very funny!" Amiee smiles at Bella, and Bella blushes at her. "Aimsey I thought you lived in Brighton?" "Oh well I had to move to the U.S because a lot of things I have to go to are here and I'm tired of flying." "Yea I get that." " I can't believe it only jayus playing at a concert!" Aimsey puts setting spray on."Your makeup is all done we have to get you ready to go outside!" Bella "walked out onto stage and everyone cheered for them. 

Mattie was in the crowd cheering them on, and I could see Bella tearing up but they calmed down enough

Mattie was in the crowd cheering them on, and I could see Bella tearing up but they calmed down enough. I smiled at them in the crowd and they smiled at me. Bella started playing there electric guitar. They sounded amazing! Then they started singing as the drummer started drumming the lights flickered all around. Everyone waved there hands in the air as the lights lit up the area. Mattie was not really paying attention too the concert and I felt so bad for Bella because they have to deal with them. The concert was almost over and Bella was doing so good there hair was blowing in the wind as they played they were stunning. Mattie asked me how was the youtube meeting and the hotel stage, and I said... "I better let Bella tell you that one!" "Ok I can't wait to here about it!" Mattie fake smiled and looked back at Bella. Aimsey sat next to me on the other side.  "I have an anouncment to make every one please listen." "This message goes out to Mattie.'' "Mattie I truly Loved you but..... Mattie started to tear up. "YOUR A FUCKING CHEATER AND A GAS LIGHTER YOU BITCH." The whole crowd gasped Matties jaw dropped. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT." Bella pulled up all the photos on the stage projector. "WHY WERE YOU SPYING ON ME?" "YOU WERE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I KNEW YOU WERE BECAUSE OF THE TEXT AND CALLS  I LET YOU SEE MY WHOLE FUCKING PHONE MATTIE YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ME. '"MATTIE I SAW YOU FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL AND THAT PICTURE IS STILL IN MY HEAD AND IT HURT ME." "YoOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING IM FUCKING SOMEONE TOO ITS MIA." I started to tear up. Aimsey leaned closer to me and hugged me. Bella walked off stage while Mattie stormed off. I walked back stage to talk to Bella while Amiee went back to clean up. "Bella?" "Are you feeling ok?" "Yea im fine I'm just stressed." "It's gonna be fine atleast the speech is over." "You know what your right Mia." I'm gonna go talk to Mattie." "Ok Mia." I go and look for Mattie and spot them leaving in anger . "Mattie I um...'' "You um fucked Bella." "YOU FUCKED A RANDOM GIRL SHUT YOUR ASS UP." "Im truly sorry."No your not you just admitted to it earlier it was I didn't do that." I started to cry again. Mattie left the parking lot furious. I fell to the ground in tears I felt so bad for Bella but I didn't know what to do. Amiee came looking for me and found me crying. "Mia are you ok love." "Not really I feel bad for not helping right away and now there really upset." "Mia it's not your fault Mattie is a cheater ok." "I know it's just it's just.."

"Shh shh its  gonna be ok love

"Shh shh its  gonna be ok love." Amiee gave me a hug and rubbed there hair along my head. "It's gonna be ok your amazing and so pretty. "Thank you so much." They kisses me and took me back to the back room. I told them I already was dating Bella. I love you a lot but I don't want to make Bella anymore sad I love them with my whole life. "I can make it work. "What do you mean by that Amiee?" "Just wait and see." Amiee left the room and brought Bella inside. They had just took all there makeup off and was reading something. "Come here Bella." Amiee smiled in a cheeky way. "What is it?" "Is Mia ok?" "Oh she's more than ok." "Then what is it." Amiee pulled Bella up and started kissing them Bella wanted to stop but there lips made them feel so good. "Amiee Amiee ahhh." "Listen Aimsey this is so amazing you're an amazing kisser and person but.." "Your taken I know but I love both of you." I heard them from the room and walked out. "Mia did you hear this all?'' "Yea I did she told me the same thing." "I truly love both of you." "Maybe we can make a relationship of three?" "I never thought of that." "I noticed you blushing earlier Bella." "I love you I truly do but I don't know how I feel about this." "Me neither, but that kiss of yours is amazing you know how to cheer people up your amazing." "Come on give me a try."

She smile at us

She smile at us. "Alright u get one shot this week and we will see how you do." "You good with that Bells." "Yea of course I am!" "Amiee do you want to spend the night at our house maybe even a week to you know get use to us?" "Yea that's great." "I don't know about a week maybe." "I'll go and pick my stuff up and head to your house." "Ok." "Bella let's go." "Ok baby."