Night of arrival

Canon stayed to watch the dogs. I drove us there in Bellas car. We drove to the beach were the boat was boarding. Bella was nervous at first. I calmed them down by hugging them and holding there hands. We parked the car and waited at the beach for the boats to get here. We watched as they came in from the port there was also other people waiting as well. We got in line to wait. As the boat came . It was a tall yatch with blue lights it was stunning.

They made us drinks and brought our luggage to our rooms

They made us drinks and brought our luggage to our rooms. It look so nice outside. It was kind of cold tho. So we were gonna go inside in a little bit. We got rooms in first class so we were at the top of the boat. "This is stunning my love." Bella said from the top of the boat. My hair blew in the wind as I stared at Bella. They pulled me in for a kiss as we took off across the water. There lips tasted of alcohol and tequila. They rapped there hand around me pinning me to the deck kissing me. The breeze felt so nice on my neck Bellas hands were warm on my waist. It was getting dark out side tho. We went inside to our room.

It had a big fish tank and a big bed. It was perfect for tonight I said smiling. The bathroom was a really stunning design.

We unpacked some of our luggage and put our clothes up

We unpacked some of our luggage and put our clothes up. I grabbed Bellas hand and took them out of the room in to the hall. We were going to eat dinner. We walked down the halls holding hands and something caught our eye. There was an adult gift shop. I told Bella to stay there and I grabbed a few things for later. We walked back down the hall for dinner. We sat down and ordered drinks and appetizers. I ordered steak with potatoes. Bella ordered Nachos and guacamole. We ate dinner and talked about some things we could do tomorrow. We get up from our table and tip the waitress. We walked out on the deck. The breeze was nice.  It was dark outside. There was lights outside.

We saw a light house

We saw a light house. Bella looked up at the light house and back at me and smiled. They kissed me and rapped there hands around my waist. It was pretty outside but it was getting kinda cold outside. Bella could tell I was cold. They hugged me tight to get me warm. They rapped there hands over mine, and kiss me. Your so beautiful my love thank you so much for this trip. Your welcome baby I love you so much. "Me to" I said "Come on lets go inside I have a surprise for us. We walk into our room and set our things down. I take bella to the bathroom covering there eyes and holding there hand. Open your eyes!

Omg wow! "Mia you set this up. Its amazing. "Yes now take them clothes off and get in!"

 "Yes now take them clothes off and get in!"

Bella smiles. Bella says "I might need a little assistance could you help me mommy?" "Why of course."  I smile at them. "Come here daddy!" They walk over to me. I took there chain off there neck and set it on the counter. I took there shirt off too. I got on the floor and pulled Bellas pants off. They had bandaids on there nipples, so I also took those off. They stepped in the tub and steam arose from the tub. I had already gotten my clothes off and so I got inside to. I placed my hand on Bellas thigh. Bella smiles at me. "Hey I could use a hand on this new tattoo." "Bet!" "I need to get the sandy derm off of it first." "That hurts so much tho." "Babe you think you could pull it." "I don't wanna hurt you though." "Its fine just please get it off." "ALRIGHT" I start to pull it off and.  "FUCK."     "Keep going its ok." Finally I got it off. Bella moans "Ughhh." "Its been a long day." "But its been fun with you." "Well its about to get funner." I grab lotion and start massaging there tattoos. Ahhhh "Mia this feels so nice." I moved my hands around on there tattoos and added more lotion. "I know you like to pamper me but its your day so now I'm doing it babe." Bella said "Aww my love that's so cute." They kiss me and fall back ontop of me naked in the warm tub. I place my hand on there breast and grasp tight. They flinch and a tingle shoots up there spine. Bella smiles. I pull there nipple massaging it up and down. Bella moans quietly almost falling asleep. The water was so relaxing and calm. Bella was warn laying on me. It felt almost like a lucid dream I could control but it was all real. "Mia what did you say?" "Nothing my love." "Ok if you say so." We had fell asleep in the tub because it was so warm.