Leaving Seattle

I woke up the next day to Bella wrapped around me my mind had been so busy that I had forgotten about what Mattie said about Bella. Did they really cheat. I thought to myself for a moment denying it knowing Bella would never do such a thing. "Good morning, babe." "Morning!" "I know we both don't want to get up after last night, but we have to sadly, but I will pack our stuff while you relax because I'm the best fiancé." "You don't have to do that Bella but thank you." "You're welcome because I am doing it now relax." Bella's actions made me have second thoughts about them cheating. Like how could a person this caring and thoughtful cheat? "You ok over there Mia?" "Yea I'm just thinking about leaving." They set their clothes down and sat next to me on the bed. "Hey, it's goanna be ok we made the most of our time here and I know you will miss it, but everything will be ok." "Promise?" "Promise." They gave me a warm kiss on the lips assuring me everything would be ok. "Thanks Bella." "But I was actually thinking something else..." "what is it Mia?" " you know how they said you cheated..." "Oh Mia I would never." "I know especially how caring you are but I wasn't going to lie to you." "Well thank you for not lying Mia." "You're welcome." "Here let me help you with that Bella." "Thank you!" "No problem." We got most of our things packed up and started cleaning the condo before we left. "Here I'll clean the room while you clean up the kitchen and the living room it's the least dirty just need to pick some of our stuff up." "Ok Bella." After thirty minutes passed we got everything done and got dressed in a comfy fit before walking out the door to get into an Uber. "Hey ladies where too?" "The airport please" "So you guys aren't from here?" "Nope we're from los Angeles." "Wow that's quite far from here." "Yea we came here just as a little break from reality you know." "I understand." I leaned my head on Bella's shoulder as we road to the airport in silence. Bella placed their hand on my thigh caressing me as I seemed sad. We eventually arrived at the airport and got our stuff and left. "Are you ready to go back to Los Angeles?" "I wouldn't say ready I miss Seattle but I guess going home is fine." "Just think we will see our dogs and everything will be fine." "Promise Bella?" "Promise Mia." They kissed me on the forehead and grabbed my hand leading me into the airport. Before we could go through security an army of cops showed up and walked inside everyone froze in their tracks including us. They walked up to us. "Put your hands in the air!" We followed their instructions in panic. "You guys are under arrest for caring illegal substances." "What?" Bella shushed me as we both got put in hand cuffs tears fell down my face in confusion. We got carried out with the police. "Bella what is happening." "That bitch put some weed and other drugs in my suitcase." "I quit smoking ages ago it's not mine and I have a license for it." "Was it Rosa?" "No, it was Mattie..." "I didn't want to worry you while we were on our holiday, but Mattie was here they followed us here." "WHAT?" "Quite down." The police officers threw us in the back of the cop car and sent us to Seattle County jail. "Yes, I didn't think they would do this, but they did, and they also snitched on me for having it." "That's crazy." "It is and I can't say anything until the court trial." I grabbed Bella's hand from behind my back with the hand cuffs on. "Hand to yourself lesbians!" "Hey!" Bella screamed. "Hush it." The police officer replied. We soon arrived at the jail. "Come on we're here." They opened the door for us and unhand-cuffed us. They walked us inside and sat down to talk with us. "You are looking at a 5,000-dollar bond and then we will plead you guilty or innocent at trial if you are guilty you will remain in jail for up to 3 years." I started crying tears as I heard the words coming out of the mouth of the officer. "Yep." "Now let me take you to your cell." He handed us clothes and toiletry bags.

We gotten taken to a room that looked like this

We gotten taken to a room that looked like this. Bella's bed was on top and mine was the bottom. "Can we make phone call?" "Yes, we will let you follow me." He took us to the phone booth and let me or Bella make a call. Bella called their dad hoping for them to pick up but unfortunately, he didn't answer "Ugh he didn't answer." "That sucks now come on." He grabbed us and brought us to get our mug shots. We got our pictures taken one by one before taking us to our cell again. "Dinner will be ready at 6 so report to the cafeteria at 6." Bella slid down on their knees in frustration we were both fed up with people's shit and weren't sure how we were going to get out. But then I had gotten an idea. "Bella why don't we go take a shower to cool ourselves down there usually isn't anybody in the shower during the day." They looked up at me and smiled. "Let's do it!" We got our shower stuff and walked out to find the bathroom. "Here it is." I spotted it and took Bella inside. As I expected it was empty. I threw my clothes off and signaled for Bella to do the same as I turned on the water. We both got in and closed the curtains. But instead of getting clean I pinned Bella against the wall and kissed them. "Think of our first night in Seattle love." "That night in the shower the night we went wild." I pressed my soft lips onto their chest. "Mhm." Bella moaned at my touch. I dipped lower pressing my lips everywhere reaching their spot. I twisted my tongue and slipped two fingers in. "Mia..." They moaned grabbed my head for support. I pleased them as much as i could leaving them on edge. "I want to touch you Mia." "I want to come together." "If you please my body is all yours." They smiled reaching for my center twisting in tandem they let my moans guide them I slipped my fingers in them they started moving faster as I matched their energy we both grinned against each other until finally. "Mia...!" "Bella...!" We both came crashing down with pleasure. The heat rose down before I knew it we were in the shower back in the condo everything was surreal it felt good everything felt right I had Bella in my arms they had me. But eventually we snapped back to reality and had to get out of the shower. I was much calmer than before feeling clean. The day was almost over and it was soon time for dinner. But as we made it to our cell a guard stopped us and told us we were getting bailed out. We froze in confusion but decided to follow him. He led us down a hallway all the way down to the entrance. A familiar figure was standing in front of me. I was shocked. "Rosa?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes and ran up to me to give me a hug and then she turned to Bella and gave them a hug. "I'm so sorry for everything I have done I really am I just was to scared to apologize I felt you wouldn't forgive me but as soon as I saw you were in jail I decided to do something I don't think you will ever forgive me but take this as an apology." I smiled in tears and looked at them. "I think I might be able to forgive you..." "what do you say Bella?..." "I forgive you..." "you little rat I forgive you." "I just hope you never think to do this again and you must explain why you did what you did." "I will explain everything on the ride to the airport." Now let's go." You have a court date soon but for now you need time to rest." "Ayden is in the car waiting."