The last day In Seattle

I woke up to Bella rapped around my waist. "Good morning my Love." "How did u sleep?" " It was pretty good." "I love to hear that." "That thought of your tongue lashing against my skin is still lingering that's all I thought about last night before bed." "I had the same thoughts, Mia." "Your just to beautiful Bella." "No Mia your prettier." "You're so sweet, but I'm dealing your offer because your officially hotter than me." Bella smiled at me and touched noses with me cuddling up to me. "Let's enjoy this day Mia I'm going to make it special for you I have a whole schedule planned." "I can't wait to spill the list out I want to hear what you have planned." "Oh no I can't do that it's going to be a surprise." "Really I can't wait!" "The first thing on the list is breakfast of course." "Oh, that sounds good." They grab their phone and order something for the both of us. At this point I had forgot all about Rosa. Bella placed the order and got up to use the bathroom. I grabbed my phone to see Rosa posting about me again. "Uh" I yelled out leaving the app. "What's the matter babe?" "Rosa posting about me again." "You know what's funny though." "All she keeps saying is the same stuff she can't think of anything else to talk about me." "She is toxic ok Mia." They came out the bedroom embracing me in a warm cuddle from behind. I turned around and sunk into their arms. They be laid their head on me. "You're so perfect even if what Rosa says doesn't upset you, I still want you to know that." "I always will Bella." Before Bella could say something, the food was here. They went out of the room to go downstairs to get the food. The guy at the front desk stopped Bella before they could leave. "Not you again." They scoffed. "Hey, listen I have a question." "Get to it I have things to do." "Did that girl break up with you?" "Of course, not why?" "Did you not see our show last night." Bella smiled biting their lip. "No, I wish I would have..." "anyways um yea I was just asking." "That's not just asking there had to be a reason for u to ask me that." "Did Rosa post something again?" "Rosa that girl with glasses and curly hair." "This girl." Bella pulled their phone out and showed him a picture." "Yea actually she posted a video explaining how bad y'all's breakup was." "THAT BITCH!!" "Anyways can I see that show again...?" "Eww no." They walked out to grab the food and tipped the person. They walked back inside with tension. Bella went to the elevator and went back into the room with fury in their eyes. "Bella, you look so good when you're mad." They walked closer and kissed me. "Everything will be ok what happened." "The guy at the front desk told me Rosa posted a video explaining how bad our breakup was..." "THAT BITCH!" "That's exactly what I said." Mia, I need you to cure my anger and fury. They seized hold of me and began sucking and pressing on my neck. I let out a small groan as Bella took over my neck with their lips embracing every touch. They slipped their hands under my shirt teasing my nipped I resisted the temptation to moan. Bella left me wanting more but unfortunately, we had more things planned that day. "That really cooled me down Mia." I kissed them and we both went over to wash our hands before eating breakfast.

Bella took everything out and we began eating

Bella took everything out and we began eating. "Hey that guy at the front desk is obsessed with you when he asked if we broke up I said did you see our show, then he started asking to see it again." "Eww." "That's what I said." "But I do want to thank him for telling us the evidence." "I'll tell you what after we eat and get dressed before we leave we will thank him." "Ok that sounds great." I got a message from my phone on Instagram. It was Rosas story. I signed and put my phone down. Bella grabbed my hand and rubbed it up and down. "Everything is gonna be ok we won't let Rosa ruin our fun today ok?" "I know Bella it's just annoying." "And that's ok we will deal with this." I nodded taking my last bite of bacon and egg before cleaning up the table and washing our dishes. "Thanks for breakfast Bella." "Your so welcome." We walked into our room to get dressed. I put on my shoes and headed to the bathroom to apply my makeup. "Mia you know you don't need makeup to look good." "I know sweetheart but I just like wearing it." They kissed my cheek and gathered our things up. We headed out the door and down to the front desk. "Hey!" I got the boy behind the desks attention. "Yes?!" "I just wanted to say thanks for telling us about Rosa." "No problem." We smiled and walked on out. The guy was grinning from ear to ear after what I had said that to him. We sat outside of the condo and called an Uber. The guy picked us up and took us to the shopping mall in pacific place. We got out the car and thanked the driver. I grabbed Bella's hand and we strutted across the parking lot.