Good plans

"Hey Mia." "Yea?" "I just ended my period that's weird." "Yea that is weird.", I said as I put my pj shirt on." "Does this happen a lot?" "Um not often but it does happen from time to time because of my precocious puberty." "You know what I have a great idea!" "So you off your period right?" "Yea I'm pretty sure." "How about tomorrow we plan a vacation double date in seattle." "With Rosa and Ayden?" "Yea we can call them tomorrow and leave that night." "That sounds amazing!" "Ok so lets do it!" "We need some rest now it's late." "I agree." Me and Bella snuggle up in bed and try to fall asleep." Through the night we sleep good and the dogs settles down as well, it was great for the night.

We woke up the next morning to Astro and Nova waiting to be let outside. Bella got up and let Astro and Nova outside to poop and layed back on bed with me. "How did you sleep Bella?" " I actually slept pretty good I kinda forgot about last night." "That's good Bella!" "Wanna chill in bed for a little and watch something?" "Yea I would love to snuggle with you it feels so great to feel your body on mine." I smiled and rapped my legs and hands around Bella and got comfortable again. "I could do this for hours if I had the time." "Me too my love." We put on a show and started cuddling up for the rest of the morning. It started raining outside and all of a sudden got heavy. "Oh shit I better let Astro and Nova inside." "Yea you best do that because you don't want them getting soaked." Bella got out from bed and walked Into the living room. They slid the door open and called out for them. "Astro, Nova come inside!" They came running inside shaking off the water. "Dammit I knew this was gonna happen there is water all over the floor." "I'll come help babe." I got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. "Here Bella let me get that." "Thank you Mia these dogs are a mess there is always something to clean up." "Yea dogs can be annoying and messy but at least there cute!" "They are so cute it's hard to say no to them or stay mad at them."  I placed the towel on the floor and wiped most of the water up. "Let's go back to the bed and relax." "Ok." "Wanna call Rosa first?" "Yea lets do that." I get my phone and call them. "Rosa, Hi rosa how are you?" "Hi bestie I'm good me and Ayden are just chilling." "Us too, but we have a question for ya'll." "Ok let's here it." Do you want to go to seattle with us and stay in a luxury condo." "IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION YES." "When?" "Well were leaving tonight." "Let me go pack ah." "Wait you didn't even ask Ayden." "Oh yea he is right here though." "Hi ya'll, and you still didn't ask babe but ya know what let's go it sounds so much fun." "Bella don't forget to bring the alcohal." "Shut up Ayden you have me you don't need alcohal." Bella and I laugh. "Yep I'll be bringing alcohal."  We climb back in bed to continue what we were watching. "Let's pack our stuff in like 2 hours I guess." "Yea that sounds good because we don't wanna be packing last minute that's how we miss things. "The rain is sure getting rough out there." "I know right I was just gonna say that." "Want me to make something for breakfast?" "I can do it it's fine." "I know I just wanted to do it because you did last time." "Ok that sounds fair." I got up and walked into the kitchen to prepare. 

I grabbed the bacon and started to place it in the oiled skillet. Then as I let it sizzle and cook I got some potatoes and cut them up in small pieces. Astro and Nova came wandering in the kitchen for some food. I gave them a small piece of bacon so they would leave. But they were still asking for more. "Bella love can you call the dogs out." "Yea sure, Astro Nova come here." They came running in there and jumped on top of Bella. "Thanks baby." "Your welcome"; Bella mutters as Astro and Nova get in there face. "Ughh Nova, Astro." "Sorry Bella but I have to cook lol." "It's fine Mia." As I placed the potatoes in the pan it sizzled up and started cooking "Bella do you want scrambled eggs or sunny side up." "Whatever is fine I prefer sunny side up though." "Ok I'll do that then no biggy." "Ok thank you so much." "Welcome my love." I started cracking the eggs in the skillet with the rest. The food was almost done.

Bella walked outside to sit on the couch until the food was ready to be platted

Bella walked outside to sit on the couch until the food was ready to be platted. "It's done Bella come sit down." "Ok." Bella got up and sat down and we started eating. "Wow this is real good Mia." "Thank you thank you I think Astro and Nova agree to isn't that right." I looked at them, Bella laughs at least they like your cooking because there gonna have to get use to it." "I smiled, hey you have to cook too, do I look like your private chef?" "I mean you could be but I would rather us do more private things." Bella winks and take a bite. "But seriously, this is so good." "I'm glad you like it because I like cooking." We finished up our food and washed our dishes. "Let's get dressed and pack our luggage for the trip." "Ok sounds great let me just call there daycare so I can drop them off in a few." "Ok I'll go get dressed while you do that."   I chose this dress and some gold heels.

Meanwhile, Bella was on the phone

Meanwhile, Bella was on the phone. "Hi, Yes I was calling to check in my two dogs for one pm." "Um yes I was thinking about until Saturday?" "Ok thank you so much I'll bring her in at one." I walked into the room, Bella dropped there phone on the floor. "OH MY-." "MIA THAT DRESS..." "Like what you see." "Hell yea I do." "Ok I have to get dressed now." "Go ahead." Bella chose this suit and some rings to match and black boots.

"Outfit aqquired

"Outfit aqquired." "Wow that's something else." "Don't you think your showing to much chest?" "Well isn't that how you like it." "Yea but were gonna be in public." "This better." They took the jacket all the way down almost off tiddies exposted." My eyes widdened, "damn Bella." "Im just joking I'll put a sports bra or something underneath let's just go back right now." "Ok lets do it." We went in Bellas room and got our suitcases and started loading them up. I texted Rosa; "Rosa ya'll packing?" "Yea right now." "Us too." "Ok I'll see you soon!" "Ok bye!!" We gathered our clothes and other things. "Wanna bring something speacial?" "Depends what is it?" "It's a surprise!" "Ok if you say so."