Plans

We walked in the living room to chill Ayden and Rosa had left. I went up close to Bella and I held there hand. We were watching a movie and, suddenly it hit me! "I have the greatest idea." I said to Bella. "What?" It's a surprise I will get it set up now one moment. "Ok my love!" I went in our room and grabbed my phone I called and made reservations. I finally found a good time. "Bells, Baby come here!" "Yea?" they asked. "Well you need to pack were going on a trip I can't say were tho." "It's for a week my love." Ok ill tell mattie were going out of town for a youtube tour. Bella grapps there phone. *Rings* "Hello?" "Oh yea hey mattie this week we have a youtube thing to go for like tho whole week." "Im so sorry my love but we will be back soon." They tried to act sad towards mattie. "Its ok Bella yall go have fun we will celbrate carters birthday why yall are gone." "Alright love you mattie." They said. Mattie hangs up. "Mia its kinda late think we should go to sleep now because we have things to do tommorow." "Yea your right Bells." We climb in bed and cuddle up. Goodnight Beautiful I love you so much." They kiss me.  "Goodnight Bella I love you too." Bella wakes up to me in a fancy party dress. Bella get dressed for me. We have a big day. "Ok my love." They put on a Black cuffed shirt with black jeans and a hat. and walk out.

You look handsome baby

You look handsome baby. "Why thank you my love so do you." "Let's go eat some breakfast now!" "Alright bet!" "I'm hungry."  I had made waffles eggs bacon all you could imagine.  Me and Bella went outside to sit and eat. It was so romantic. The birds were chirping and there was a fall breeze outside. We took some pictures outside to. They looked really good. We went back inside to put our dishes up. I washed the dishes while they cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. Bella wrapped their hands around me as I cleaned the dishes. We started laughing because the sink bubbles were going everywhere. After that we went to brush our teeth and do our makeup. I did Bellas's makeup, normally they don't like wearing makeup but today they were. I applied mascara and a little eyeshadow Bella smiled at me as I put lipstick on their lips. We gathered our suitcases and left. Before we arrived at the dock I went to my apartment and gathered my things I had already gotten some of it, so the rest wasn't much.