News and hair cut

We sit down holding hands. "Im gonna get a sandwich I think." "What about you?" "Oh um im not sure." "Babe you feeling alright?" "Yea just stressed Because we leave the ship tommorow." "Everything will be ok lets just enjoy ourselves while we can, Alright?" "Ok baby." "I think im gonna get Sushi." "Ooh that sounds good!"  Bellas phone rings. "Oh let me get this." "Hello?" "Is this Isabella avila?" "Yes, Why?" "Well you have been invited to play at metalicas concert tommorrow at 9pm." "Wait really?" "Yes ma'm!" "That's amazing let me talk to my girfriend." "Alright have a nice evening." "You too!" "Bella who was that?" "You wouldn't belive it my love!" "Ive been invited to play at metalicas concert tommorow at 9pm." "REALLY?" "YES MIA REALLY!" "AHHHHHH." The waitress walked up to us. "Excuse me if your not gonna be quiet yall are gonna get kicked out." "Oh im so sorry I just got some really good news!" "Right babe?" "Yea amazing new!!'' "Yea yea whatever." "Remember what I said though." "We will" I rolled my eyes, and grab Bellas hand and hold it tightly. "Omg I just had the best idea!" "What is it Mia don't keep me waitng!" "We could tell Mattie the news on stage." "Oh wow you really are a genius Mia." "That's great ill make an annoucement after the concer." "Let me call the place again." They grab there phone and call the. *Phone rings* "Hello this is Isabella avila we called earlier." "Oh yea hi!'' "What is it?" "Well I definitely can go, but I have to make an announcement after the show." "Is that ok?" "Yea that's fine, alright ill see ya tommorow bye." "Bye." "They said I could make the announcement." "That's amazing hun!" "Oh our foods here!" "Thank you so much." "Your welcome." We eat our food and leave the dinning hall. As I walk down the hall to our rooms I look at Bella in the face. They smile at me. "So when we get back in the room you need to call Mattie." "Alright." We arived inside and Bella called Mattie. "Hey Mattie." "Hey Babe!" "Hows it going there?" "Its good I can't talk for long because I'm very busy, but I have some really good new." "What is it?" "I gort invited to a Metallica concert tommorow at 9pm!" "Oh my fucking god that's amazing Bella!" "I know right." "Alright well I got to go." "Alright Bye Babe." "I'm so scared for this but also really happy." "Me too Bella." "I have been planning this for a while now and think its time to tell you." "What is it?" Your scaring me Bella." "I'm getting my hair cut tommorow before the show. "Oh wow!" "That's amazing !'' "It's gonna look great!'' "Thank you so much im just stressed to cut it." "It'll be ok babe." "Thank you so much really. "Your welcome."  We went to bed a bit early that night due to stress. The next morning we packed our bags and leave the ship. "Babe you ready for your hair cut. "I guess I am." We drove to our house and unpacked our bags. "Im gonna get our things ready to leave." "Ok!"

We go into the car and drove off to the hair salon

We go into the car and drove off to the hair salon.  Bella was nervous so I drove the car while they put there hand on my shoulder.  We arrived at the salon and got out the car. "So I think im gonna get a wolf cut."  "That will be amazing babe!" We walk inside and sign in to our appointment. Bella sat down and told them what They wanted.  The hair dresser got out her tools and got to work. I held Bellas hand really tight as we both hoped it turned out great. "Is this your first time here?" The hair dresser asked. "Actually it is!" "Well your in for a treat this is the best place in town." "That's great!" "I really hope it turns out good." "Oh don't worry it definitely will!" She trims there hair and brushes it out under water. "So what's the reason for a vital today?" "Well it's getting long and I have a concert tonight so I must look fabulous." "Oh wow really what's the band?" "Metallica actually!" 'OMG FR?" "Yea." "I'm going there tonight." "Oh really I'll see you there I guess." "Im all done you ready to see it!" "Yes!" Bella replies. "Oh my gooodness it looks really fucking hot Bella!" "Oh wow that does look good!"

 "Oh my gooodness it looks really fucking hot Bella!" "Oh wow that does look good!"

They shake there head and look at me in my eyes. "Babe you look so handsome I love this haircut!" "You really think so?" "Yea why wouldn't I?" Well last time I cut my hair my last girlfriend broke up with me because of it." "Well fuck her you look hot as fuck!" "Thanks Mia!" We pay the hair dresser and leave. "We have to head to the Metallica place so we can get your makeup and clothes ready." "Alright." "Do you wanna grab a quick burrito im kinda hungry." "Sure I am too." We go inside and order. "I'll get the usual Bellas says." "I will get what they get." "Alright your total is 15.30." "Alright." Bella hands her there card. "Here you go." Thank you!" "Your welcome!" "Heres your card and food." "Thank you so much have a great day." "You too!" "Here babe I'll put your card up." "Alright." We get in the car and ate, while speeding off to the place. "This concert is gonna be epic!" I know right every thing is going to plan for us!" "I'm still worried about telling Mattie though." "Shit I forgot about that!" "It gonna be ok Bella I totally forgot but I'm sure you will do well!" "Thank you so much this really helps me a lot when I get to talk to you." "Your welcome I'll be here any time you need me!''