The next morning

I woke up to staring at Bella's tits right in front of my face Bella was on there phone laying in bed. "What a surprise to wake up to."; I said in a sleepy voice. "Isn't that the point love?" I smile wiping the crust from my sleepy eyes. "Sleep well?" "I always will as long as your next to me." Bella smiled. "Well you better put some clothes on before Ayden and Rosa get up. "Why are you rushing us it's fine Mia. "Don't you want to see my tits?" "Well I could stare at them all day long." "Then that shall happen." Bella pulled my head towards there chest and pointed my face in between there tits. "There you go love." I pushed back laughing. "I'm serious Bella come on now." "I'm serious too Mia." Bella pulled me closer into a tight hug. "I could lie like this all day and night." "Me too Mia me too but we have to snap back to reality sometime or another. "I'll let you pick my outfit Bella." "Bet." Bella jumped out of bed destitute rushing to the closet. Bella grabbed me and through me inside our closet and tossed through my clothes.

"I found the perfect outfit for you love

"I found the perfect outfit for you love."

"Really Bella you know that's for tonight

"Really Bella you know that's for tonight." "Plus I can't go out like this." "Who said you can't I make the rules here and Daddy jayus says you can." "But if you insist I will pick something better." "This dress is so cute you should wear this today."

"Ok now that's reasonable let me get my black heels

"Ok now that's reasonable let me get my black heels." "Time to pick your outfit."

I picked this outfit because it matched my outfit and it complimented Bella's hair so much

I picked this outfit because it matched my outfit and it complimented Bella's hair so much. I started to undress and put my clothes on Bella was smiling at me the whole time. "Oh, so it's your turn now right Bella?" "It sure is Mia." I walked over to Bella and gave into a wet kiss and snapped back to the task in hand. "Aww why so short of a kiss?" "Because where getting ready for today the rest is for tonight and tomorrow night." "I guess that is fair." We got dressed and I walked Into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup while Bella walked out inside the living room to say hey to Ayden Rosa they had just gotten up as well. "How did yawl sleep?" "Great what about you and Mia I bet yawl were real busy last night." "You better ask the shower that I'm going to get back to Mia now enjoy your morning." "We will for sure right Ayden." Rosa winked at him. "For sure." Bella walked back inside the room to see me doing my makeup in our bathroom. "Babe, you know you don't need makeup you look so pretty." I walked out and threw myself on the bed with Bella and smiled and began to speak to them. "But I want it you always say if it makes me feel good or nice, I should have it just like you make me feel nice and here, we are engaged having the time of our life." "Your right Mia, I do crave you all the time sometimes I lie in my bed wishing I was fucking you and sometimes I even touch myself to make it feel like you it feels good but it's not the same as you Mia." "Your just... different and that's amazing." Bella placed their soft lips on my neck and began leaving a mark on my neck I wanted them to stop because the mark was going to be visible, but I couldn't help but let them continue. I grabbed their shoulders for support because Bella was pushing me backwards as they were digging into my skin with their lips. I moaned as they kept going. "I like to hear you moan Mia keep going..." I smiled and began to let them go overboard as they drove me crazy, I moaned more and more. "There you go Mia that's what I was talking about." I tried to not let Bella drive me this hard but it was difficult "Bella darling I want to continue i really do but don't you want to save this for tonight it will be epic we can take it to the pool or the couch because tonight Rosa and Ayden are going out so we will have the condo to ourselves." Bella looked up at me and stopped the task at hand. "That does sound dreamy to have you and the condo to myself I think I want you tonight Mia." "But it's so far away... do I have to wait?" "You should know this because your the one who told me but when your having fun time passes so fast so why don't we go out and have some fun not the fun we were doing but like spend sometime somewhere like the fair or a energetic place to get our adrenaline pumping." "Your right Mia let's go to the fair I'll ask Rosa and Ayden if they want to go." "Ok great I'll get my shoes." Bella walked out to talk to Ayden and Rosa about the plane. "So what are we thinking about going to the fair?" "We would love to right Ayden?" "Yea of course let us get dressed and we will be ready." "Ok me and Mia will wait." "Hey Mia there getting dressed and ready so we have a little time before we leave." "Ok what do you want to do to pass the time?" "I'm going to make a fun facts video do you want to be in it!" "Sure!" "Ok let me go into our bathroom and use the mirror." "Really weird human body facts..that I can guarantee you didn't know." " you can get a tan by eating a lot of sweet potato due to there high carotene content." " next time you have a stuffy nose you can just have sex's and it unblocks it for you." Bella shows me on the bed and goes back to the mirror smiling. "You can prevent so much acne by just washing your face with hot water and then rinsing it with cold." Bella stopped the recording and started to edit the text over what Bella said "All done what do you think." "To be honest my favorite part was you in it but your always my favorite so I vent really say do what do you think." "I love the whole thing your really good at that stuff!" "Aww thanks Mia." "I'm being dead ass your really good." Bella smiles as Rosa and Ayden walked in ready to go. "Everyone ready?" "Yup" "yes we are." "Ok lets go." We all walked into the elevator down to the lobby and walked out and hopped into the car on our way to the fair."