The bad news

"Oh shoot um Mia." "Yea Aims?" "I have to go home I know I said I would stay for a week but I got to go."

"Oh no that's fine if you need to go home go we will be fine

"Oh no that's fine if you need to go home go we will be fine." Bella walks out of the bathroom. "What's wrong?" -"Aimee has to go back home." "Oh no ok well let her go, I'll help her pack her things." "No it's fine Bella go rest." "Ok thank you my love." Bella let's get u seddled." "I am I guess." "I mean like in bed lets rest some tonight." "Ok thanks Mia." "No problem." "I need to get in to something more comfortable." "Well since you can't join me at least let me give you a hell of a show." I took my high heels off and bent down making sure my ass showed as I placed my shoes." I stood up and I slid my panties down my legs and threw them next to Bella they smelled of roses Bellas middle name. Bellas face turned bright pink. "See even you get nervous." "Mia... I." "You what Bella are you telling me you really want to lick my clitoris until your togue is raw." "Mia... I." "Come on don't lie Bella." "I smiled into there eyes." I jump slowly on top of Bella and spread my legs." "*Gasps*" I pull my dress up till where all you could see was my pussy." I grabbed Bella by there head and placed it near my clitoris." "Lick up daddy I know you're on your period but it won't hurt me." Bella sticks there togue out and slowly starts licking in the middle. As I am about to let out a moan Bella silences it with a wet kiss they had slobber dripping out my mouth." "Oh Bella..." "Shhh...." Bella moved back down and started to lick again. "Is this what you wanted?" "It is." Bella started breathing heavy there breath drifted between my legs. I gasped "Oh u liked that." "It kind of tickled though that's not what I was saying... um." My face widens. Bella started breathing really heavy there breathe was carrying up my legs. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. "Should I answer it I don't really want to ruin our time." "No it might be important." I got up from the bed and got it off the table. "Oh Aimee is facetiming me." "Omg answer it." I straightened my clothes some, and answered the phone. "Hey Aims whats up, is every thing is ok?" "Yea I'm ok I just needed to tell you something, and why do you look like you just... never mind." "What do you mean?" "Ok I thought Bella was on there period?" "Dosen't mean we can't have fun." "You can still have sex on your period." "Anyway whats up??" "Ok so I do have a girlfriend at home I didn't tell you about." "YOU WHAT." "Oh Bella I didn't know you were in the room too, but um yea." "Why didn't you tell us sooner, is it like how Bella and Mattie was?" "Uh kind of but different." "I don't wanna hurt this person's feelings I know Mattie did that to Bella and I know how it feels it's happened to me before and I kind of like this person more and I don't know what I was thinking getting with y'all I'm so sorry." "that was a lot to process in one sentence ." "So basically you like somone else more than us and didn't tell us." "Oh my gosh you just made that sound so bad, was it?" "I'm sorry the way I worded it sounded bad I'm just surprised and stressed." "Aimee is that why you left?" "No Bella it was because of my mom, but I figured id tell you I'm so sorry, its just I fell in love so quick but ya'll are so cute together and let me guess Bella was eating your pussy?" "Yeap, and to be honset I'm glad you told us because it's better than just fidning out months or days later." "I agree with Mia I'm glad you told us." "Does that mean we can still be friends??" "Yea ofc let's be bff's, obviously me and Bella are still gonna be a couple tho." "Ok lmao, I'm gonna let ya'll finish what ya'll were doing." "Ya know to be honest I'm kinda tired, you Mia?" "Yea I'm gonna take a quick shower before bed." "Aimee please have a good rest of your night and remember we still love you even though your just our best friend." Aimee smiles; "Ok good night peeps." "Night!" "Ok Bella I'm getting in the shower real quick why don't you put us something on for us to watch when I get out?" "Ok I'll pick something." I go into the bathroom to take a shower. Astro starts barking and Bella runs out to see what it was. It was Mattie they were sneaking around the house.

Bella ran into the bathroom having a panic attack they slid to the floor in tears

Bella ran into the bathroom having a panic attack they slid to the floor in tears. I ran out of the shower soaking wet. Bella grabbed my arms and pulled me in, I was so confused. "Bella baby whats wrong?" "I saw mattie... outside.. Astro was barking." "Oh my gosh are you sure your not just tired." "I don't think I am"; Bella mumbled under tears. "Let me put a bathrobe on and I'll go see." "Do you want to come." "Yea I guess I wanna see if I'm seeing things." I threw on a robe and rapped Bella in my arms. We walked out into Bellas kitchen where she said she saw them. I looked around outside and me and Mattie made eye contact. "Oh shit they really are here." "What are they doing here?" Bella looks up at them, Mattie runs off. "Oh shit where are they going." Bella runs out from my arms and outside in anger and fear. "Bella wait!" Bella walked outside to see Mattie hiding in a bush. I walk out to see them making eye contact. "Mattie what are you doing here I thought we were done and why were you in my backyard?" "I was um.." "WHAT WERE YOU FUCKING DOING IN MY BACKYARD MATTIE!" "Damn Bella." "Mia this dosen't make since." "I was um I can't explain." This our backyard yes you can explain." "Ok I miss you so much I want to be with you." "THAT DOSEN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE HERE." "I TOLD YOU I LIKE MIA AND I DON'T WANNA BE WITH YOU ANYMORE YOU FUCKING CHEATED AND THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT" "I'm just gonna go now." "You best do that." Mattie scrambles to there car and drives away." Bella starts crying again. "Hey hey Bella it's going to be ok." "Lets go inside its kinda cold out here." "Ok." I walk Bella back inside.