Is it gonna work out

We get in the car and drive to Bellas house." I drive through the busy roads at night looking and notice Bella staring out the window thinking.  "Bella you ok?" "Whatcha thinking of Baby?" "Mind sharing it?" "Not really." "What is it come on you can tell me?" "Ok, well I'm thinking of Amiee kissing me." "What's so wrong about it?" "It's not like your cheating we both knew about it and she did it to me first." "I know but it feels like just I'm not sure." "I loved it but I feel bad at the same time." "I think I know why." "It's because you know how it feels to be cheated on it's not great." "Your right Mia." "Thanks so much for understanding." "No problem Bella." We arrived at the house and sat our stuff down and sat down to wait for Amiee. Amiee knocked on the door with her stuff and we let her in. Aimsey looked Bella up and down and smiled, and Bella started blushing a lot. I looked at Amiee and she sat down next to me. "What do you guys want to do I came here to impress ya'll I guess." "Well we could cuddle and watch a movie." "That sounds so cozy." Bella got up and turned the lights off." "I'll go feed the dogs while ya'll get the movie pulled up and snuggled up." "Ok babe." "Astro, Nova come here." They came up to Bella and waited for food. I had picked us a movie. I kissed Amiee on the lips and cuddled up next to them. Bella came from the kitchen in a sports bra. "Babe why are you wearing that we have a guest over." "Oh no it's fine Mia." "I mean it is attractive." Amiee blushes looking at Bella. "You got that right Amiee." Bella smiles and sits down next to us. They rap there hands around me and Amiees neck. We watched the movie cuddling up on the couch. The dogs had gone to sleep, and it was twelve at night.  Bella took us to the room and told us to get ready. Bella took there sports bra off and pulled Amiee closer Then they pulled me in as well. They took my shirt off and smiled at aimsey.

"Come on get those clothes off I wanna see what you can do

"Come on get those clothes off I wanna see what you can do. Aimsey took there shirt off them it began with there binder and it kept going, until there was nothing left. Aimseys smile made my eyes flutter looking down at there body. "Your so pretty it hurt's." Aimsey smiled at me, until Bella took over. They threw us on the bed digging in to us. Bella grabbed Amiees nipples moving them around her smile made Bella fall in love harder than ever. Bella started hupming me making me almost pass out. Aimseys kiss made me jump back to realization. "Bella, Mia I wish I had met ya'll sooner." "Bella surley knows how to please someone." "I will never leave ya'll. "Never." "I love ya'll to much." Bella starts touching us in different ways it felt so good. "I have a surprise for ya'll my loves its going to be tommorow though."

 "I have been planning this for Tiktok, but you can enjoy it to

"I have been planning this for Tiktok, but you can enjoy it to." "I can't wait for that." "I can already guess it I think." Amiee blurred out. "How?" "Easy it cant be too sexual because its for Tiktok." "It could be a tattoo tour because Bella said they were going to do one soon, but they are getting more tattoos." "Or it is "Straight jayus"." "Bella turns straight?" "They dress up in girl clothes and wear maekup and do a transition." "It started with a transition with there old girlfriend Hailey and they called it "Straight jayus"." "Oh wow sounds fun, and hot." "I know all the people are gonna be simmping on Tiktok." Bella says, "Your going to have to wait and find out." "I'm pretty tired we should get some rest." "Ok." Bella says. I started to feel sick. Not your odinary cough or sore throat sick, though. I got really dizzy and couldn't stand up straight. Bella got up and lifted me onto the bed. Amiee was worried about me. "Does this happen often to Mia?" "It doesn't actually I'm very worried. "All of a sudden I started to feel very stressed and then dizzy." "Are you still dizzy." "Yea a good bit too." "Let me check your tempature." They put there hand on my head and felt it. "I think your pretty normal on that. "How did this all start." "Well I started to feel very stressed and them I felt ancache in my chest and got dizzy all of a sudden. "Could you lift up you shirt please so I can check you out for anything?" "I guess so sure I'm so dizzy I can't see anything."

Bella lifts up my shirt and feels around chest and stomach

Bella lifts up my shirt and feels around chest and stomach. They look around for anything else. "I think your good Mia did the dizziness go away?" "A good bit actually." "I'm just stressed and tired I think." We all go put our pajamas on, and crawl into bed. "You sure you feeling ok?" "I'm fine aimee." "Ok goodnight love ya'll." "Love you too." Me and Bella mubbled falling asleep.