Just arrived

We set our luggage's in the trunk and hopped in the car. "Guess Bella's driving." "I guess so Mia." Bella smiled. Bella leaned in to whisper in my ear to where only I could here. "Don't worry I'm driving later tonight too, in bed especially." I blushed and a shoot of sensation shot up my spine as Bella parted from my ear. "Want to share with the class Bella.?" "Uh...yea my mommy here can't wait for me to take her for a ride later tonight." "I.." "You what Mia?" "Nothing daddy.""Ayden and Rosa laughed." "How about We order panda palace and save the restaurant for tomorrow." "Agreed I need my energy for tonight." We drove through the roads until we found the condo.

" We drove through the roads until we found the condo

We parked the car and got out to get our things. "This is judge and nice wow." "I know right." "This is gonna be a great week." Bella helped me grab my luggage and I grabbed my purse and we headed inside.

It was very modern looking inside

It was very modern looking inside. "This is going to be epic I'm so excited." "Oh my god I know right." We walked up to the counter and asked the guy to check us in. He smiled and looked down at his computer. He looked up at me and smiled as if he was checking me out. Bella noticed and they grabbed my hand and shook it in his face. "See that ring this one's mine." He laughed nervously. "Oh yea I knew that." "Did you though?" Bella grabbed our room key and we walked away. "Omg that guy was ugly." "I know right he was really checking you out though." "That's my job Not his." Rosa butted in the conversation. "I bet he wishes he was you Bella." "Yep but he can keep wishing." We walked into the elevator into our condo. "I think we're on the top floor actually." "Oh wow that's high up." The elevator door opened and we walked inside.

Everything was so nice and expensive

Everything was so nice and expensive. "WOW!" "This was all worth it." "I agree."