Night of the trip

We went to our rooms to unpack our things and getting ready for the night. I took all my shirts and put them in the drawer filling it with my shorts as well. Then I hung all my dresses up in the closet. Bella unpacked there pajamas and shirts with pants and hung there suits up. Bella took out there pajamas. "Hope you don't mind but I might not even sleep in these pajamas." "Oh I would never mind Bella, But we do have guest so please make sure you get dressed as soon as you wake up no walking around naked all thought the thought of that is so languorous. I winked at Bella.

"How about we go out into the living room and discuss our plans for take out

"How about we go out into the living room and discuss our plans for take out." "Sounds great Mia." We walked out into the living room and called everyone out. "Rosa, Ayden!!" "What are our planes for take out?" "I was thinking about Chinese?" "Yum sounds great!" "I'll go order on door dash." "Ok." I asked every one what they wanted from panda palace and put it into door dash. We cuddle up on the couch and watched a movie waiting for the food. Ayden was whispering things in Rosas ear. "You ready for tonight?" "Why wouldn't I be"; "Why wouldn't I be?" Ayden smiles and rubs her cheek." The food was here so me and Bella went down to the lobby to get it. "Come on babe." "Alright I'm coming." Bella grabbed my hand we ran out into the elevator. "Oh the things we could do in this elevator." Bella looked down at me and gave into a kiss. I smiled and jumped on my tip-pie toes to where my nose touched Bella's. "Me too." We arrived and went outside to get the food. The same guy from earlier was outside. He was staring at my ass. I told Bella and they grabbed my ass as we were opening the door. We picked up the food and when we went inside Bella gave him that look. I laughed he really thought staring me down would help." "Well I got news for him it didn't and it won't because your mine." We arrived back inside and Rosa and Ayden stood up there were hungry. "You won't believe it Rosa that same guy was staring at my ass." "And what did you do?" Bella butted in; "Grabbed her ass obviously I had to show him she's mine." She laughed; "ALRIGHT LETS EAT!!" We grabbed out the food and began to dig in. "The food tasted like heaven especially since we hadn't eaten in a while. We finished ours pretty quick. "How about a shower?" Bella grinned from ear to ear. "Yes of course Bella." "See you in heaven Rosa laughed." "Bro that's gonna be us Rosa." "Bet!" We ran into the bathroom and thrusted our clothes off onto the floor in eagerness. Bella ran the water and smiled at me.

We walked in the water and rinsed off at first, then Bella tossed me over to where my face was facing the wall

We walked in the water and rinsed off at first, then Bella tossed me over to where my face was facing the wall. Ayden heard a loud band from the living room. "What was that?" "Are you really asking that" ; Rosa yelled "you know what happens a when you get in your mood." "Yea I'm so stupid." "NO, YOUR NOT AYDEN." "Yea yea."....
❤️❤️❤️: Meanwhile
Bella lifted their knee and put effort into my ass giving in hard. I arched my back in reply. "Bella...!" Again, they pounded. "Uhm...Bella!" Bella got close to my back and twisted my head and pounded their wet ass lips on my face. They turned me over and trailed their lips down my body, over the luscious curves of my breast, across my belly button, the dent of my hips... until they reached it. They gave in licking every last drop of me water running down my thighs from the shower and from Bella's tongue. "Bella...!" I gasped as Bella went inside. Licking a storm up they went. Finally, they backed down and looked up but before they could get to close, I turned them around and trailed my finger down the line of there spine until I reached there lower back. Bella was shaking in fear and excitement, and it was shooting up their spine. My finger went down, and they were latching onto the wall. There back was bending as I was going slowly down. I pushed my finger up they jumped in response. "Got a lot of ass you going to shake that thing or not?" Bella started to back there ass up to my pussy. I was startled by the fact Bella's ass was on me. Then I got turned back against the wall. Bella gave into my lips again tying my hands to the wall of the shower with theirs. One knee went on the wall the other knee was exploring my pussy. Our tongues tied twisting savoring every last bit of Bella's saliva. "I bet you will come first Mia I know it." "Wanna bet?" "I'll drive you crazy Mia that's a promise." Bella gave in with all their force making me lean on edge.

I tried not to give in holding it in

I tried not to give in holding it in. Bella's lips pounded against mine as their knee was going deep down their two things at once, but Bella's mouth was silencing me. They realized their mouth wasn't helping so they backed off a s focused on my pussy. I couldn't help it but come first. "Bella...!" "I told you it's a promise." I smiled at Bella. "You are really we're getting to me thought." "I'm a tough one." We snapped back to reality and began to actually get clean and wash our hair. Soon enough the fun was over we got out and dried off to climb in bed. But Bella wasn't lying they slept with no clothes under the covers. We feel asleep under the warmth of each other.