Fair

We arrived at the Fair and got our purses and got out the car scurrying from excitement.  "What are we getting on first?" "Something energetic what about the sling shot." "Perfect." We skipped over to the ride in excitement while Rosa stood their eyes wide...  "We're getting on that thing?" "Yes, come on!!" "Um I don't know..." "Come on I'll Be right here babe." Ayden smiled. "Ok fine you convinced me." We scurried on to the front of the line to get on Rosa shaking in fear." Bella took my hand and helped me onto the ride. "There you go dear." Bella smiles at me while Rosa was looking around in fear. The ride dropped out of nowhere and my heart dropped out of my chest I started screaming and grabbed Bella's hand and Bella started squeezing my hand tight. The ride shot us back up and down into the sky. Finally, the ride slowed down and then it stopped, and we calmed down and we weren't so scared "THAT WAS SO FUN!" "It really was I was so scared but now that I think about it, I loved it." We skipped around until we found a kiss booth with too ladies behind the stand. "What is a kiss booth again because I would sure like to kiss you." Bella laughed; "It's basically where you pay a girl to kiss you." "Why would I want to pay, are people really this single?" "I guess so, but you know what I don't have to pay at all." Bella smiled and looked my lips up and down. "What if you had too?" "What do you mean by that?" I ran down the concrete leading to another ride away from Bella. Bella ran after me in a befuddled manner. "Thought I wasn't going to catch up what's this supposed to do to me?" "I'll make a deal with you if you can make it on this ride, I will reward you." "Isn't this the deadliest ride here it goes upside down left and right into a big loop." "Thats why it's called the ring of fire isn't it?" "I'll make you a fire down there if you can survive it?" Rosa and Ayden walked up to use and asked where we had been. I replied with; "I made a deal with Bella that if they ride the ring of fire with me, I'll give them a fire down there as a reward." "Wow..." "Now here me out Rosa..." "Oh, come on Ayden you're not getting me to ride that I don't give two fucks about what my reward is that is deadly I barely got on that other ride." "But you did, and I'll let you have my..." He lowered his voice to where only Rosa could here. "My dick all night..." Rosa got up and was shocked for a second because she wanted that so bad but was scared for life for the ride. "I'll do it." "YESS LET'S GOOO!!" "What about you Bella?" "Alright you've convinced me." I skipped to the ride holding Bella's hand. We arrived at the entrance and got buckled into the ride. "You ready for this?" "Not really but if it means I get rewarded then I'm in." The ride started off and we started climbing a hill and then went for a big drop we all started screaming. "AHHH!!" Bella grabbed by hand in fear while it was vibing not scared at all." Rosa was scared for her life. We went full speed into the hoop, and we all started panicking then it slowed down back onto the top to go down the big drop. This repeated for a few rounds, and we kept on screaming until it finally slowed down, and we were all dizzy as hell. "That was epic omg." "How  about We go to the beach later today before it gets dark." "Yea that sounds great." "What do you think Ayden." "Sounds amazing." "What are we doing right now?" "How about we sit down and rest." "I agreed and we found some shade to sit under. I got a notification on my phone and I picked it up Bella joined me and we both looked. It was a post about Rosa. We clicked on the post and it was all rumors about me along with text messages she sent my friends. Rosa also told everyone that Bella was cheating. We looked up at Rosa and she looked in confusion. So Bella showed her the post with fury in their eyes. They panicked whispering to themselves "I thought I posted that private." "HOW COULD YOU." "I-I..." "you what." I broke down in tears falling into Bella's arms." Ayden looked as if he had knew already. "You knew to?" I mumbled under tears. "I-I told her not to." "Get your bags and leave I won't have you here to upset Mia." "I hope you don't plan on being friends again." Bella comforted me in a calming manner. We gathered our bags and headed to Bella's car while Rosa and Ayden was waiting on there Uber to arrive. I got in the car sobbing as bella drove away. "Hey hey it's ok love." Bella grabbed my hand and held it tight. "Thanks Bella." "Your so welcome love look when we get home you can cry in my arms as long as you need." Bella drove back to the condo and helped me inside. Rosa and Ayden got dropped off as we set our things down. They awkwardly walked in and out packed there things up. "Hey Rosa could you come here for a second." "Sure thing Bella..." "You ever mess with Mia again and see what happens got it." Rosa jumped back as Bella shoved them. Oh you want to fight? "Babe let's go come on." I'm not going to let this woman treat me like this. "I don't mean to be rude but Bella could beat your ass so hard." I started laughing through my tears. Bella smiled at me. "Are we fighting or not?" Rosa attempted to punch Bella but quickly got punched back right in the eye. Ayden grabbed Rosa and they got out of there fast. Bella curled up to me and comforted me. "Babe i know your feeling down but Maybe I can help you feel less down?" "I would love that Bella." "Relax and lay down I'll message your feet." "Would you like something to drink?" "I'm ok thanks Bella." "Your welcome babe." I felt at peace at for once. Bella started moving there hands up my legs messaging. This went on for a good while and eventually we fell asleep. Hours passed by until eventually it was 8. I woke up to Bella on their phone it was dark outside and cool. "Sleep well beautiful?" "I did what about you?" "Yea I did." "Good to hear!" I opened Tiktok on my phone and woke up for a bit. "Mia you know how Rosa told everyone I cheated..." "yea?" "What about we show them your mine and only mine?" "How is this going to go?"

" "yea?" "What about we show them your mine and only mine?" "How is this going to go?"

"You see that window?" "Bella..." They grabbed me and took me to the window. "You ready." Without speaking I took my clothes off and let them pool on the floor. Bella met me their and also took theirs off. They grabbed my hand and pushed my body against the window. Their hand trailed down my spine as they got on their knees they slipped a finger inside of me I groaned by the touch of my core being pleased. Another finger slipped inside as I moaned. Bella started moving faster. "Want me to help out?" Bella slipped their fingers out and let me do the same. I started moving slowly as Bella matched my energy we grinned at the same time moving at a steady pace Bella leaned in to capture my lips as I groaned. I couldn't stop staring at Bella they looked so fine on their knees for me. They noticed me looking at their body and they smiled. I leaned forward and captured their nipple with my lips I tugged a bit with my teeth leaving Bella breathless. Bella moaned and started moving faster. I kissed Bella silencing their moans and groans. Bella lashed their tongue on my breast licking my nipples leaving saliva dripping. I was so close to coming. "I'm almost their Bella." "Same Mia." Harder I sped up as Bella groaned. " Bella...!" "Mia...!" We slowed down at the same time satisfied. Bella pinned me to the window and kissed me leaving me breathless. "That'll show em for sure Mia." "I am sure Bella." I smiled looking at them. We both cleaned up and went to our bedroom to shower and order something for dinner. After dinner Bella brought me to the bedroom and we cuddled up together in the warmth of the covers. I drifted off to sleep the thought of Bella's tongue on me still lingering.