Plane ride

We sat down in our seats for a while we flew off there was a bit of turbulence." "Bella guess what!" "What?" "This!" I stuck my hand down the pants of their suit and pushed my finger in a twist and quickly pulled out. Bella's face widened and smiled. "Oh...Mia" "Couldn't this wait until the condo I can't keep quiet in this plane." "Then we will take it to the bathroom." "I can't wait to put my hands on you Bella." Bella smiled. "Fine I give in this plane ride is goanna be long." "Let's not take too long though because other people have to go to the bathroom as well." "Ok ok fine."

❤️🩷❤️🩷:This is what Bella looked like (There not wearing clothes)

❤️🩷❤️🩷:
This is what Bella looked like (There not wearing clothes)

I took Bella into the bathroom holding their hand. "Where yall going?" "Just the bathroom Me and Bella wink. "Don't hog it up." Rosa smirked. We ran inside and locked the door. I threw them on the counter of the sink and took there pants off eager to dig in. I trailed my fingers along there trembling thighs then I follows the path with my tongue stopping when I reached their center. I leans forward and licks their center twirling her togue at the top as they Moaned; "Mia...!" I let there moans guide me. I redoubled my efforts, moving my fingers in tongue in tandem, harder, faster until their cries filled the room. They push up tossing me on the sink. They lean in for a kiss then they lift up their head and demand that I takes off my dress along with my panties. They buried there head in between my legs, and I cries out overwhelmed as the sensation overtakes my body. My fingers tangle in there hair as there lip's mover against me. Their tongue flicks and my back arches in reply. They eat me slowly but hungrily, savoring my body, stringing me to the edge letting myself dangle. But they don't alter their pace. Their tongue lashes against me, as the pleasure builds, ready to crash any moment... They lift my head long enough to look me into the eyes and demand... "We will do this again no doubt about it." They dip down to lick her again. I spasm hard against there warm mouth. White starts burst before my eyes for a moment as pure ecstasy rushes through my body. We both sat up at the same time smiling. "We better get cleaned up because someone could be waiting out there right now." "Yea your right." "But I have to say your good Mia even on a plane you know how to hang me over the edge with sensations I've never felt before." "Bella you too really." "Just think about all the things we can do tonight." "Oh, I'm thinking all right." We scurried out hoping no one noticed how long we were gone. I looked over and Rosa had fallen asleep on Ayden. Ayden smiled at us and threw up the peace sign. "You girls have fun?" "We sure did." He looks down at Ross slouched down on his chest. "That's goanna be us tonight don't worry." Rosa smiles. "Hey, I thought you were sleeping u little goober." "Goober really?" "And I can't really sleep well on this plane." "Yea I see what ya mean." "Hey Bella want to watch a movie?" "Yea sure!" We grabbed our headphones and put them on. "What do We want to watch?" I leaned on head on Bella's shoulder. Bella smiled at me. "What about liar?" "Oh, I like that movie." "Ok" We put it on the tv and started watching We fell asleep soon after and woke up with only 1 hour until the plane landed. Rosa and Ayden were already awake, and they were chatting about some things they were going to do. I jumped up in my seat half-awake not realizing what time it was or how long i slept for. "Whoa whoa whoa why so jumpy what's the matter?" "Just scared I'm going to sleep to long." "Your fine Mia we have one hour left." "Oh, few that's a relief." I smile at Bella and kiss them on the lips intensely smiling. "Hey what was that for?" "Just a I love you kind of wake up I don't know." "Aww your so cute Mia." No, you are Bella." The Air hostess brought us some chips and a juice." Rosa pointed out the view to Ayden the clouds were pretty. Soon enough we arrived in Seattle, and everyone got off the plane. I was shaking inside from all the excitement. We went inside and gathered our bags and walked outside to get into our rental car.