TWENTY-NINE

A L Y S S A

"I love the taste of you in the morning. Keep me warm and, nothing else, nothing more important. Makes me wanna believe in love."

. . .

There's a heavyweight on top of me, holding me down against a warm chest. Soft sheets are draped over us.

My thighs are hugging Roman's hips, and when I become a bit more aware of my surroundings, I take notice of the soft sighs of pleasure leaving my lips.

And his.

His hard and thick cock is buried inside of me, throbbing and filling me up deliciously. My wetness has gathered around his base and we're both a sweaty mess under the sheets.

Sleepily, I open my eyes and glance up, only to see Roman's strained neck and eyes closed as his chest goes up and down.

His lips are parted. Both of his hands are resting on my ass, occasionally giving me a gentle squeeze while roaming my flesh.

When his eyes flutter open and glance down upon feeling my gaze, he exhales and gives my ass another squeeze.

"Can I please move?" he asks, and my voice comes out a plea when I whisper, "Yes."

A moan leaves the both of us when he thrusts his hips upwards, fucking into me. I place both my hands on his chest and push myself up a bit, moving my hips in sync with his.

My lips part on a moan and my back arches, thrusting my tits more into his face.

Roman's hands are gripping my hips and ass, holding them still as his hips snap against mine.

His thrusts are shallow and hard. My clit rubs against his base with each movement and I nearly lose all my strength.

One of his hands slides up my back and buries itself in my hair, holding on my curls and bringing my face closer.

"Alyssa," he groans, quickening his pace. "You've been driving me crazy all morning with your perfect pussy wrapped around me."

I clench around his length and relish in the guttural groan resounding in the room.

"Roman..." I whimper and gasp when he hits all the good spots, "it feels so good."

The wet sounds of him entering me repeatedly fill my ears, accompanied by the filthy noises of pleasure we're both releasing.

"You feel so good," he hums and lifts me off his dick.

He then pushes me down on the bed next to him, ass up in the air and he sinks inside of me again.

His hips are now moving against my ass. When his hand slinks to my front and down to my pussy, he circles my clit.

His other hand is in my hair, pushing my face down into the pillow. He buries his head in my neck from behind and starts sucking on my neck.

His tongue laps at my skin, while he sucks and bites and probably leaves marks behind.

"I was going insane all night," he whispers into my ear, and he sucks my earlobe between his lips before letting go again.

"You were clenching around me all the time, letting out tiny moans and rubbing your tits against me," he continues, pounding and pounding into me.

My ass bumps against his pelvis with each thrust.

Now that he's fucking me bare, I feel every inch and vein of his cock inside of me perfectly. My legs start to shake when he circles and presses down on my clit with his movements.