FORTY-SIX

A L Y S S A

"You better lock your phone, and look at me when we're alone. Won't take a lot to get you going."

. . .

I can't stop staring at him. I can't stop taking all of him in, and neither does he.

He's here. With me.

With me.

He loves me. He got on his knees for me.

"Baby," he murmurs and gets closer to me, cupping my cheek. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I thought I truly lost you," I whisper, and feel silly when I feel a few tears roll down my cheeks.

His thumb wipes some away and he pulls me in closer. "I'm sorry, princesa," he whispers and presses a kiss on my lips.

"I will never leave, okay?"

I nod against his lips and go in for another kiss. "I'm just so happy," I smile and kiss him once more.

"Me too," he grins, and his hand slides into my curls to hold my head at a better angle for when he deepens the kiss.

My lips part, and his tongue slips through to lick mine.

I've missed him so much I can't even understand it. But being back here, in his arms, and kissing him fills me up with so much happiness and joy.

"Now, let's watch the movie," he whispers, and I nod. "Yes, let's do that," I grin, and he tells me to get comfortable while he puts the movie on.

I take a seat on the couch and wait for Roman to join me to cover us all up with blankets.

"I love this movie," I grin once I realize which one is playing.

Crazy, Stupid, Love.

"Don't tell me you like to drool over Ryan Gosling," he chuckles, amused.

"I won't then," I giggle and open my mouth when he offers me a strawberry covered with chocolate.

Then, he pours us both a glass of champagne while we watch the movie.

"You know," I begin and turn to look at him. "You could've told me to dress up. Now I'm sitting here in my pajamas."

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I like your pajamas just fine, princesa. There's no dress code for getting you back."

A blush covers my cheeks and I put my head back on his chest while we watch the movie.

Feeling utterly at peace in his arms.

"I will never get tired of that movie," I chuckle once it ends, and Roman hums in agreement

"Me neither. I'm glad you liked it, princesa."