THIRTY-SEVEN

R O M A N

"But I can see us lost in the memory, august slipped away into a moment in time, 'cause it was never mine. And I can see us twisted in the bedsheets, august sipped away like a bottle of mine, 'cause you were never mine."

. . .

I feel Alyssa's eyes on me throughout the lecture, and while normally it wouldn't bother me, her seductive eyes today distract me.

Whenever our eyes cross, she runs her tongue over her lower lip provocatively and then bites her lip.

And every time, I have to calm down my dick to not have a hard-on in front of the whole class.

Looking away from the woman who resides in my daydreams, I continue my lesson and try not to glance at her anymore.

Which is a difficult thing to do, since all my eyes can do is take her in and get lost in her beauty.

As soon as the clock marks the end of class, I don't waste any more time and dismiss everyone, hurrying back to my desk.

Some students gather around me, with questions about class or some assignments waiting to be completed.

And while I'm always eager to answer questions and help others, my patience is wearing thin as they keep on coming and thus preventing me to talk to my girl.

"Hey Mr. Moreno," Alyssa smirks as soon as the last student walks toward the door. She leans her hip against my desk and flutters her lashes at me. "You got some spare minutes for me?"

I take a seat and lean back in the chair, a crooked grin taking over my face. "Because you asked so nicely," I answer and rake my eyes over her face and body.

"We're still on for later today, right?" she asks and tilts her head to the side. "I'll meet you in your office before we take off?"

I give an affirmative nod. "Yes, my last class ends around three so you can come to my office fifteen minutes after that."

"Okay, perfect. Can't wait," she smiles and glances at the door to see if anyone's there. Then, she leans over her desk and I meet her halfway, brushing our lips together in a kiss.

I'm falling so hard for my girl.

And tonight, I'm having more of her. She'll be spending the weekend, again. And I couldn't be happier about it.

Alyssa takes off as well, on her way to her next class and I spend some more time behind my desk.

The auditorium will be empty for the next hour, which I fully intend to use so I can go over some work.

Twenty minutes pass of me reading through everything and grading some papers, when there's a knock on the open door.

There's a girl standing in the doorway whom I've never seen before.

"Hello," the girl begins hesitantly. "Are you... Mr. Moreno?"

"That would be me, yes," I answer and tilt a brow at her. "Can I help you with something?"

The girl shifts around on her feet, debating if she should enter or not before stepping over the threshold and walking inside.

"I just... I didn't know if it was true," she says, "that Matteo's brother was a professor here."

"You know my brother?" I ask, surprised. Though, I shouldn't be.

Matteo has always been social and able to get along with everyone, so making friends was never an issue for him.