THIRTY

A L Y S S A

"Staying up all night, order me pad thai, then we gon' sleep 'till noon. Me with no makeup, you in the bathtub, bubbles and bubbly, ooh."

. . .

"...he followed after, moving noticeably slower, so I took my time gathering my..."

Roman's voice enters my ears, soothing and calming as he reads the words to me. But they go over my head.

His shirt I'm wearing is bunched around my hips, his shorts long discarded. My thigh is hugging his hip, thrown over him.

My hands are fisted in the material of his shirt and my teeth are digging into my lower lip, trying to keep the moans in.

His hips go slowly, grinding into mine at a steady and torturous pace. His cock keeps dragging over my clit, and I'm sure my wet pussy has left a path on his briefs.

In order for me to get my orgasm, I need to keep quiet and take the torture, while he finishes the chapter he's reading to me on his Kindle.

His free hand is digging into my ass, keeping me still while he ruts against me.

I press my lips against his throat, my hips bucking with the friction on my clit, and his chest pressed against mine, rubbing against my nipples.

The tiniest whine leaves my lips, someone who wasn't paying attention wouldn't have heard it.

But he did.

"Alyssa," he tsks and pauses, making me whimper some more. "I told you to be quiet, baby."

I nod, my lips parted against his skin.

"You won't get to come otherwise. You understand that, hm?"

I nod once again, letting out another whimper when his hand slaps my ass cheek.

"I understand," I whisper, and he lets out an approving sound.

"Good girl. I'm going to finish my chapter now, princesa."

His hips thrust between my legs, his clothed cock grinding on my pussy over and over again without any pause.

I throw my head back slightly and let my nails speak for me when they dig into his skin.

Pressing my lips harder against his throat to muffle any sounds, I close my eyes and take in the pleasure.

He just keeps on reading, unmoved by everything and with an even voice as if we're not on his bed, grinding like we're horny teenagers.

"...crossed the street that ran parallel to the coastline, then we headed up north and..."

When his hand gives my ass another casual squeeze and pull while hitting my clit just right, a noise is made in the back of my throat.

He stops again, and it makes me want to cry out in frustration.

"You good there, baby?"

"Yes," I gasp, "please, continue."

"Hmm," he hums and moves his hand to my pussy, and feels around my wetness. "Your pussy is needy, isn't she?"

"Yes."

"Let's give her some more then. Something better."

And he does.

He shoves his briefs down and sinks into me in one smooth thrust.

His cock is throbbing inside of me and my pussy clenches around him. My lips are parted in bliss.

"Think you can hold out some more? Just a few more pages."