I Dont Deserve You

Shawn and I have been spending lots of time together since he's been home. He cuts out time from writing his music to spend time with me.

I know Shawn has a career and all but, I think he should focus on his career more than worry about me. I feel like I don't deserve him.

Right now me and Shawn were at the park sitting on the swings like we would usually do. There was no one here but us.

"Umm...Shawn can I tell you something" I asked

"Sure babe you can tell me anything" he answered

"Well, I know you have a career and all but you really don't have to cut time out of making music just to spend time with me" I said looking at the ground.

"Why do you feel that way?"he asked "what are you trying to tell me?"

"No Shawn, its just that I feel that I don't deserve all of this, I don't deserve you, I don't want you to cut time out just for me I want you to ascend with your career" I explained. A tear rolled down my face and I quickly wiped it away before Shawn could notice but, too late he already did.

"Yes you do deserve all of this, I know your life wasn't the easiest back then but you really do...I don't want you to feel that I don't love you when I really do...I don't want you to feel unwanted. I want our relationship to ascend like how you want my career to, but you're more important right now" he said wiping the tears that had trickled down my cheek.

"But, Shawn...." I started to say but he cut me off instead.
"But Shawn nothing let's get this day going" he smiled.

He started to push me on the swings.

From what he said I think I do deserve him.

Sorry it was so short but this was a little quickie lol!! Um yeah I couldn't update yesterday like I was planning on to but I was sick and I couldn't update so yeah.....

I hope you guys like it and the requests that I have..I'll try to get them done as soon as possible I have them written down I have like 15 of them soooo I'm like SUPER busy

Did you like this imagine???

Also add me on snapchat

ashana_rae

Snapchat me lol......