New Fanfic!

Okay guys so I decided I AM gonna do another Fanfic and I am gonna make it a Hayes Grier and Sammy Wilkinson fanfic!

It's gonna be called....

"Double Daddy"

I hope y'all like this one...but let me make some shit Gucci with y'all!

IF I FIND MY FUCKING BOOK MISSING ONE DAY WHEN I GO TO WRITE THEN I SWEAR I'LL KNOW ONE OF SOMEONE WHO READS MY BOOKS REPORTED MY BOOK OR SOMEONE WHO EVER!! JUST KNOW THAT IF I FIND IT MISSING AND I KNOW I DIDNT DELETE IT THEN ILL BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHO Y'ALL ARE AND ILL BE COMING YOUR WAY 12233328827227733 MILES PER HOUR TRUST! THE BABY BAD BITCHINESS WILL COME OUT OF ME I PROMISE YOU THAT!!

Now...I still have a lot of planning to do, but I figured why not give the smut a little try because like I never wrote it before and I wanted to step up my game and try it so yeah.

Idk when it'll be out hopefully this month because I have ALOT of planning to do such as Characters, Diologue, and ideas and events for each chapter so yeah I do that for all of my books EXCEPT for imagines haha I also feel that I don't make enough imagines but I'll do those requests I promise and my co-owner also have some she's working on so yeah I love her she's awesome haha!

Soo yeah...that's pretty much it tell me in the comments if you are ready for the new Fanfic....

-Ashana :)