Music Store

|Requested by @Leilallpop. I hope you like it|

I heard that there was a new music store in town so I decided to go check it out.

I slipped on my vans and started on my way to the store.

------AT STORE-------

I walked inside and it smelled brand new. There were tons of CDs, Record Disks and so much more.

I walked to the aisle where all of the CDs were. I was trying to look for the new Taylor Swift album.

I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked next to me and I saw a boy about the age of 16 he was tall and his hands were large, his eyes were Hazel and his hair was brown.

"You like Taylor Swift too?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, she's awesome" I said.

"My name is Shawn by the way" he said holding out a hand for me to shake.

"My name is Leila" I said.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you" he smiled.

"Thank you"I blushed.

"Should we get to know eachother more?" He asked.

"Sure" I replied.

He pulled out a sharpie marker from out of his back pocket.

He grabbed my hand and he started to scribble down some letters and numbers.

He looked up at me and smiled. Oh my god his smile was so beautiful.

"Thank you, I'll call you" I smiled.

"I'll be waiting" he smiled and walked to the counter to check out.
I grabbed the Taylor Swift albumni was going buy and also headed out to the check out.

It was my turn so I went to check out.

Once I got home I put the CD in my stereo and jammed out to Shake It Off.

Sorry of its so short and soo bad its because I have so many requests and I'm trying to get them done as soon as I can and I can't its too much sorry if they take long. I'm sorry if they suck when I make it. Well the ones who asked for just a cute one you'll have to give me more of a plot because I don't have ideas. I barely even have ideas to write in requested imagines soooo yeah!!

Also for the ones who requested for just a cute imagine then plzz private message me with more of a plot or your imagine isn't gonna get done. Sorry. :(