Didn't You Notice?

This imagine was requested by HayesxGirl I hope you like it.

My best friend Shawn invited me over to his house to watch a movie along with his slutty girlfriend McKenna. He dosent know what she does behind his back, maybe he's too stuck up her ass to know but, I know she used to be one of my best friends and that's how she got hooked up with Shawn, but I can't call her one of my best friends anymore because seems like she never was. She just used me to get to Shawn and she's using him too all for money and fame. I always had feelings for him but he was with McKenna and I knew he didn't feel the same.

She acts all lovey dovey around him but when they're not together she's out fucking another boy.

I just really hope Shawn notices before something happens.

"Shawn...can we um..talk I need to tell you something important" I said.

He nodded and got up from where him and McKenna were both sitting. McKenna looked at me and gave me a dirty look. I didn't care because I was about to tell Shawn about her even though he wouldn't believe me.

We walked outside to his front porch and we sat on the porch swing.

"What did you want to talk about Jeda?" He asked.

"McKenna...she's not what you think she is Shawn and don't say I'm not telling the truth because I was friends for her for years and all she did was use me to get to you and she's using your stupid ass too" I said.

"You didn't have to call me stupid damn, now...McKenna is too much of a sweet girl to do that" he said.

"Well I called you stupid for a reason because you're soo stupid to notice she's a damn slut Shawn. When you two are not together I see her out with a different boy every time and she so claims she loves you yeah fucking right she's a slut she's using you and that's what they're gonna do" I said.

"I still don't believe this...I love McKenna she's the sweetest girlfriend ever." He said.

"Now don't call me whenever she cheats on you because I won't be able to help you, you should've believed me the first time." I said walking off to my car and driving off.

....3 days later....

I heard my phone ring and I looked at the name and it was Shawn. I haven't spoken to him since what I told him 3 days ago. What could he possibly want.

J- Hello
S- Hey can I tell you something
J- what is it?
S- McKenna cheated on me and I know I was stupid I should've believed you when you told me everything, you're right I am stupid.
J- didn't I say not to call me when she breaks up with you or vice versa, you wanted to be the smart ass and stay stuck behind her.
S- I know, I know, I was stupid and I'm sorry for not believing you, can you just come over?
J- umm...yeah whatever I'll be there in 10.
S- okay.

He then hung up the phone. I can't believe he called me saying McKenna cheated on him. I knew I was right, I wasn't stupid I know McKenna.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys and went out the door to my car. I backed out of the driveway and went over to Shawns house.

Once I got there I parked my car in his drive way and got out and knocked on his door. Shawn answered the door with tear stained cheeks.

I looked at him in disbelief, I couldn't believe he was crying over all of this when basically McKenna was using him.

He stepped aside letting me inside of his house. We both sat on the couch.

"Oh come on Shawn don't tell me you're crying over all of this, she wasn't worth it she was using you" I said. "Didn't you notice how she dosent answer your calls mist of the time, it's because she's with another boy now suck it up and be a man"

"I loved her" he said.

I shook my head. "No no no no no no, after she used you Shawn, didn't you notice how she stayed out mostly all night and never came back until the next day?"

"Jeda, I'll just put this all behind me and I just want to tell you that I-I have feelings for you" He said.

"What?" I asked shockingly. I never thought Shawn would've had feelings for me being that he "loved" that slut McKenna, I thought he would never get over it. I guess he loved his slut.

"I have feelings for you I no longer want to be your best friend I want to be more."

"Shawn I always had feelings for you too, when you with McKenna I was scared of you getting your feelings hurt by her" I said.

"You like me too?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he grabbed my small hand holding it in his large one.

"I love you Jeda" he said kissing my hand.

"I love you too Shawn" I said leaning in kissing his lips of course he kissed back.

"So does that make us official" he asked.

"Yep" I smiled.

"let's go out and show the world you're mine" he said grabbing my hand and going out the door leading outside.

"But still... Didn't you Notice?"

I hope you like it sorry if it's suckish but yeah I hope you like it.

-Ashana